Pets! And stories

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

184 posts
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Pets! And stories

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 am

Zoey came down with a cold back on Tuesday - or at least that's when we noticed it. Damn cat. Every year! I've never known an animal to get as sick as she does. :(

Fortunately it already seems to be clearing up. Which is good since a vet visit is not in the budget. She is already looking a lot better today. Her left eye still looks a little goopy, but even that seems to have improved today. I keep washing it out with a slightly warm damp tissue whenever I see her.

*sigh* Please let this clear up cleanly. I just don't have the money right now....

[] - [] - [] - []

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

So, my dad was setting up lights outside while my siblings were workin in the house with the Christmas tree and decorations. I originally was helping my dad, until they let out my dog. Now, the thing about Milli is that she will never let you touch whatever she fetches for you, with your hands. I caught onto this and started playing fetch by kicking her toy across the yard everytime she brought it back. It got her distracted enough to not bother my dad as he worked, so I managed o contribute in a way that wasn't very hard. XD

Though, Milli did love to troll me, when I tried to move us to the front yard. She'd bring it right to the backyard, after that. She also set the rules, because I was only allowed to kick it once--if it was a bad kick, she still took it.

Yeah, I don't play with the dog often, so this is a bit new for me. XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Hahaha, sounds like my Cody in a way. He LOVES to play fetch. Except when he brings back the ball, he HAS to sit there and chew it for a while. Sometimes he doesn't even chew it. He just sits it in front of him and stares at it - you would think that he would want you to throw it again. Nope. The moment you try to take it, he picks it up and runs off with it and the whole process has to start all over. When he IS done and wants it thrown again, he will nudge it with his nose and knock it towards you. And, yep, it doesn't matter what kind of throw it is. It could be the worse throw in the world and it is still good enough for him.

^_^ But, yeah, if he has been playing in one section of the yard for a while, it's not easy to move him to another section. It's like he forgets WHO he is fetching the item to, but knows WHERE he is fetching the item to.

[] - [] - [] - []

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:37 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 am

I saw someone's pet cockatoo at the airport. They had apparently trained it to go to the bathroom in the trash can.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Huckleberry is quite happy to see me again.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 am

^ Yay!

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

This is the second cat I will be getting: http://www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=SVAC.A803811

He gets to come home on Wednesday. I've decided to rename him Rosencrantz.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 am

Rosencrantz is doing well. As I'm typing this, I hear that he has found the litter box.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 am

Rosencrantz is ADORABLE.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 am

Oh man, you have no idea. He just melts in my hands. I'd record it, but he'd only have one hand to melt in.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm

My sister has a pet cat named Tinkerbelle. She's scared of people because her last owners were jerkfaces, but she's really lovable when she gets used to you. My sister has been out of the house a lot lately, sometimes being gone for weeks at a time and Tinkerbelle has started to be more trusting of me. While it was awesome at first to have a cat come up to me again and want to be petted, now it's annoying because she won't leave me alone. :/

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Cat-cloning. :3

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

184 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”