Pets! And stories

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

184 posts
negzee
ItL's resident princess

Re: Pets! And stories

Postby negzee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

^ omg

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 am

It's been too long since I posted cat pictures. Here's one I took of Rosencrantz this evening.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 am

Even though there has been nothing of the sorts for about a month, I still feel bad for turning on any lights in my room at nights. Used to having at least one critter or another in here... Feels so weird not having anyone at all.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Today is Huckleberry's first birthday.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 pm

^ Huckly firstday!
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Guys, guys, guys.

A lot of places are adopting out cats and dogs for free today.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Huckleberry enjoying Virgil's outtake fan.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Cats always know the best spots to annoy humans, Huckleberry is cute :3

*wants one too but maybe in 5-10 years (I still miss my Leo)*

Terithian
Fenrir

Postby Terithian » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am

Everyone talking about cats makes me depressed. I love cats, but I found out I was allergic to them a couple years ago. Fortunately it's only a mild allergy, but if I happen to touch cat hair and then accidentally touch my eyes, they will burn like the light of a thousand suns for a couple hours.
Incidentally, I found out after spending the night in a trailer at a family reunion with a cat and waking up with it trying to claw my face off. I don't blame it though, my cousins that I was sharing the trailer with kind of forced it in there.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:29 am

My ex (Is that the right term? This is new territory for me.) is allergic to cats. She's also grown up with them all her life. It's apparently a thing you can get used to.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 am

My roommie made a tumblog about her cats, but ITL won't let me post the tumblr link because it's blacklisted. It's mycatshavenobrains dot tumblr dot com, for the curious. The grey one, Deveraux (I like to call him D-Tro), likes to hang out in my window because birds nest in the overhang and wander around on the roof below, and the black one, Isis (aka Dubba Is), likes to pose on my bed. o.O

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 am

CATS

TOO CUTE

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 am

They're pretty dern cute. Isis likes to play fetch with hair ties. If she sees one in your hand, she'll actually beg you to throw them by meowing pitifully. xD

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

So much cuteness to handle, your roommate found a good name for her Tumblr XD

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Sleepy kitty.

184 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”