So who plays Minecraft?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vinci
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

So who plays Minecraft?

Postby Vinci » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Its been a while since I've been on the ITL forums, just been doing other things, but especially with the announcement of localization I've been getting back to some old EO related projects and was wondering if anyone might be interested. Before i put out what I've been doing I was just wondering if anyone currently plays Minecraft and/or are intrigued by this screenshot.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Re: So who plays Minecraft?

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:27 pm

I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but I certainly am intrigued.

I have an unfinished project: replicating the First Stratum from EO3 in Minecraft. It's my favorite Stratum so far, in large part because it's the most scenic. (Multi-floor fountain, meandering rivers, etc.)

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I used to play a lot of Minecraft when I was unemployed.

I think that is probably true of many unemployed people.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm

My sister recently purchased it for Xbox360. She is OBSESSED with it. Me....

I don't like the lego-old-school look. It looks boring as hell. I'm not the most creative person anyways....

No. Not interested. Not even a little.

[] - [] - [] - []

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 pm

I have it, and every so often play it for a few days before getting bored of it. I like starting out and making my base of operations (usually a crappy house) but I'm not creative enough for it to keep me entertained, and spelunking usually isn't worth the trouble because, once you have a diamond set and a nice house...what's the point in looking for more materials for people like me who can't build cool things?

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am

I can build really cool things, but they all have to be based off some function. One of my favorite projects was the Waystop Towers I built on a multiplayer server. They were meant to provide shelter to those caught outside at night between settled areas. ...Unfortunately no one else on that server really seemed to travel, so they never got used.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:56 am

I just play it, when I find an adventure map that interests me. Frankly, sandbox games are fun so long as you have goals. Once you run out of in-game goals and have to make your own... xP

I'm no good with redstone, so I can't make really cool stuff like my brother.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 pm

I still like Minecraft. I just don't have time to play it. Yes, I'm unemployed. What?
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Maxine... XD

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 pm

I have not played in some time, but I would probably if someone has a server.

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 am

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am

I was going to try to build the Yggdrasil Labyrinth (I forget which game I was using, I think I was gonna use the one from the second game because I thought it would be easier to work upward than downward), but we reset the map before I could make much progress on it.

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”