Warhammer 40K Modeling

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Warhammer 40K Modeling

Postby PLA » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 am

^ Put food on them. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 am

Benkyo
Fenrir

Postby Benkyo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 am

I find black to be a good all-purpose base colour. Better than green/brown/textured terrain hues anyway.
無垢無頼努

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

The aforementioned Devilfish. I still need to get the smart missile system made. (It fits into those two circular things on the front.)

FattyDragon
Ragelope

Postby FattyDragon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

How do you people get the money for this holy frick

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh, you didn't know? Some of the defining features of WH40K figurines is that A: You paint them yourself, and B: You have to steal them straight from Games Workshop headquarters, they made a deal with the devil, and every good you take, they get a return.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

FattyDragon
Ragelope

Postby FattyDragon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 pm

I meant like how do you get money for this do I have to like cut my legs off for a starter set

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 am

Hey, I don't suppose any of you have any multimelta bits I could have? I'm working on converting a Razorback into an Immolator.

24 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”