Custom Emoticons

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Ryuza
Ragelope

Custom Emoticons

Postby Ryuza » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 am

Hey all, I was working on some pixel art stuff and thought it might be fun to make some custom emoticons for the forums to match all the other EO graphics being used so I made a couple, I showed them to Maxine and she suggested I see what everyone thought of them:
Last edited by Ryuza on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Custom Emoticons

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 am

The tops of them look kinda weird, but other than that I like them.

Ryuza
Ragelope

Re: Custom Emoticons

Postby Ryuza » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 am

Yeah, I was a bit iffy on that part too, I based them on the player icon from the first game, but they're easy enough to change.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”