Hello

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
FattyDragon
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Postby FattyDragon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

I just joined and I LOVE Etrian Odyssey! (Okay well I just got into it a week ago....)
I honestly didn't know where to post this but oh well. So um.... nice to meet you all!

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Re: Hello

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I'd said here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13

Glad to have you, though. =D

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Re: Hello

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm so happy that you weren't a spambot, they make threads with "hello" as the title and such a lot, glad to have you.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”