Hi guys

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ettufoxy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi guys

Postby ettufoxy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Been awhile. Its me fauxsquared. How you all doing? Just got EO 4.

AbyssArray
Ragelope

Re: Hi guys

Postby AbyssArray » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Haro~

School has me swamped. :< I still need to get EO4, how is it?
Currently playing:
Pokémon Y - FC: 0275-7903-6128
Toxicosis - League of Legends - NA

ettufoxy
Ragelope

Postby ettufoxy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Havent played yet. Still at work.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

welcome back? why didnt you sign into your old account

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:35 am

No, noodles. That won't do at all.

The cool thing these days is for old members to make new accounts when they return because they messed up, while a poor, neglected, and unnoticed Maxine sobs in the corner.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:28 am

.... and then make useless topics that belong in other areas, like our pinned "Welcome and Farewells" topic.

Faux, would you like me to reset your password on your old account and pm/email you the temp?

[] - [] - [] - []

ettufoxy
Ragelope

Postby ettufoxy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:19 am

Ah that's why I couldn't find the hello farewell! it got pinned at the top! I can't say I wouldn't mind my old name, I don't have the old email any more so I figured what the hey, new name! but what ever works best I am for!

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”