What do you do for a living anyways?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

155 posts
pesmergia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What do you do for a living anyways?

Postby pesmergia » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 am

Our gallery works has worked pretty closely with CN in the past (we've had 3 AT exhibits & have represented quite a few CN artists) so I think I have a good chance to meet her! Someone also mentioned we'll be having a panel discussion the same night and she'd be one of the speakers, but it's a little early to say anything.

I'm planning a studio visit in the next few weeks so I'd like to meet the entire animation staff of SU and invite them all to participate in-person/get their full support!

And yes, libraries are pretty bad-ass places to work!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 am

i've been working on setting up a new walmart, and once it opens on wednesday i'll be a cashier. Trying for other jobs though

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:48 am

I work at the zoo during the summer holiday on weekends (I maintain the petting zoo or sometimes I'm at the entrance helping people get inside who have problems with the entrance system) where my mother works at as a cashier.

I hope I can stay there after summer break when the next semester at college starts.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Information Security Manager now at a different company. Loving the change :D.

I'd still rather own a cinema, come bookshop, come arcade, come cafe but that'll never happen as apart from cafe's the rest are dying industries :(

[ | | | | ]

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

For what it's worth, if you opened a cinema/bookstore/arcade/cafe I'd move to the UK and hang out there all the time along with a bunch of girls with cute English accents. :)

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
155 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”