A day in the life of ______!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Favorite day of the week?

Sunday
No votes
Monday
No votes
Tuesday
8%
Wednesday
25%
Thursday
8%
Friday
8%
Saturday
50%

Total votes: 12

zamisk
ItL Moderator

A day in the life of ______!

Postby zamisk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 am

Hey guys, it's always nice to get to know each other better and I felt like making a thread sharing an average day in my life, hoping you guys might want to do the same. I picked Wednesday for mine, because it is new comic day and therefore my favorite day each week.

I wake up around 8:00-8:30 because my classes start at 9:30 instead of the usual 8:00. I shower and throw on clothes, and then brew some coffee and drink it while checking my sites for the morning if I have time. Then I walk 15 minutes or so to my college and go to class until about 12:15. I only have 2 classes on Wednesday, instead of 4. When school's done I eat lunch with friends from the school, we usually eat out and I just bring a packed lunch along.

After that I hop on a bus downtown to go to my favorite comic shop in the slow part of the afternoon when I get to chat with the employees while picking up my comics for the week. (During lunch and after 3 or so it gets too hectic to chat on a Wednesday.) I read them on the train if I can get a seat, but I usually have at least some of them to read by the time I get home. (I like to read them once quickly for the story and then I read them over again slowly for the art.)

I usually head home and bum around with my roomates after I finish my comics. They usually play video games so I either read in my room or watch them play or we all watch a movie or something. I have to volunteer for a course at my college (it's a Bible college) so I help out with the Jr. High Youth Group at a church. The time overlaps with my work, so I book Wednesdays off entirely. After youth I come home and dick around with the guys until around 12:00 or 1:00, then head to bed and listen to an ASMR video or two if I can't sleep.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A day in the life of ______!

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 am

It was hard to choose, I'd say Wednesday because my productivity is at its highest peak in the middle of the week.

Usually I don't have that much classes on that day (that may change in a couple weeks) and I get to do things at my own pace :3

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Favorite day is definitely Thursday. Its family restaurant night and overall good day.

Most of my day is dedicated to forum browsing, Job hunting, Video Creating, and trying to feel like a productive person in society. On restless nights I open up my Nintendo handheld of choice and play a game for a while, and if somebody else needs the downstairs area I go to my room and just play handhelds (I don't have my own computer/TV in my room, just books and Handhelds.)

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Saturday. A day of mysterious happening, wonderful events, and very special things awaits me!

I wake up sometime, then I have breakfast. Then it's gaming time, and then there's lunch. Then it's gaming time, and then there's dinner. Then there's gaming time, and then it's time to go to bed and prepare for the next day.

Unfortunately that's how all my days are right now. Hope that's gonna change soon, though that's not in my hands.
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Saturday, because I have no classes then, and no classes on Sunday so I can both sleep in and sleep late~ 8D

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Monday is definitely when I'm the most productive, since I have 4-5 classes at college. (Plus planning to join an art study circle.)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:48 pm

I can't say that I have any particular day I'm most fond of.

Saturday I suppose 'cause then i can sleep in, but then I have to deal with my family all day (so noisy -_-;).
Sundays are a hold over from sat and I rarely get to sleep in.
Mon - no way... x_x they are the worst
Tues - mon hold over
wed - ... half way through the week >:[ not fast enough
thurs - my GOD is Friday not around yet?
Friday - if I had to pick I'd pick this day. Even though I'm working, it still holds so much promise for the weekend.... before the let down.

[] - [] - [] - []

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”