Split: Forum Drama

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:11 am

I have no idea what's going on here, but I think Maxine is an awesome admin. o_o

...*waves flags*

Also, completely unrelated, I thought Zelda was an Action-adventure game? I assumed all RPGs involving leveling up. o_o Link doesn't level, he just gets cooler shit. Er, and grows older occasionally.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 am

Haha, ok guys ^_^. Kitsu - glad you're staying. Watch the tongue in the future and as always - and to everyone else - enjoy your time here. I try to be as reasonable as possible. If you ever think that I do something that was out of line, I hope you'll bring it up - RESPECTFULLY. Trying to attack me isn't going to win points or change my opinions. I'm not perfect (don't even wanna be) but I wanna try and give this place as friendly an atmosphere that you can find on the internet.

Just have FUN and don't take things on here so seriously. We're here to talk game - not each other.

- Topic locked -

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
47 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”