Split: Forum Drama

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 am

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 am

[] - [] - [] - []

matt
Fenrir

Postby matt » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:30 am

ziron
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ziron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:32 am

[] - [] - [] - []

matt
Fenrir

Postby matt » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 am

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 am

matt
Fenrir

Postby matt » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 am

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:37 am

Last edited by Kitsunexus on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:39 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 am

[] - [] - [] - []

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 am

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 am

Yeah

three words:

drama is shit
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am

Bah, *looks at clock which reads 6am* -_-; not a good night at all. I shoulda went to bed sooner. I know I've got a slight case of insomnia some nights. Why I do this to myself is beyond me LOL.

The argument held by them both was a very silly one. It's like the two sides arguing whether or not Zelda is RPG or Adventure. A long held argument and one that, throughout the years and at many forums, has been a subject of debate that could span a topic that rivals that of our Comings and Goings topic's page count. Both sides would present their cases, they would discuss, provide evidence, support that evidence, give tons of reasons - and basically just had FUN arguing it out.

However... I've never heard of it erupting into something that could lead to insults and bashing. Nor that anyone would want to leave over. If Kitsu and matt had wanted to, they were more than welcome to argue - reasonably - their sides on whether or not this game is FPRPG or not. However, Kitus's diction-choice was less than admirable. To be honest, this whole argument is akin to children getting into a fistfight about which flavor popsickle is better - grape or cherry.

I think the both of you need to step back, take deep breathes, decide what a mature adult would do, and get on with your lives. If this is an argument that causes you to walk away from forums, I really feel for you. I enjoy Kingdom Hearts, a game that is rediculed up and down and that, if uttered in the wrong company, is like putting on a sign that reads "please bash me". However, I have enough self-confidence in myself to say it, endure the comments - as they are only words - and continue on with my life and enjoying the forum and community. We have over a hundred topics going here at ItL, and yet you are letting a handful of about five posts in one topic ruin your time here.

I hate to see either of you leave, but to be honest, if this is the level of maturity that you would demostrate throughout the rest of your time here - because let's be honest, there will be more arguments and discussions - then it probably is best that you both leave. Personally, I have fun defending my game choices and I would not have that experience ruined by two adolescents that can't take a little heat or can be respectable under pressure.

Matt - in my eyes, you really haven't done anything wrong except attempt to retaliate in this topic at Kitsu. That spammer did not even have the same IP address as you and, despite what Kitsu or ziron thinks, I don't believe that it was you. I think what they both said in this situation was hurtful and I'm shocked that they would both ask for your banning when they had no proof whatsoever.

Kitsune - you are passionate, and that's to be commended. Simply learn in the future, whether or not you choose to stay or go, that your passion has to be curbed and better defended. "Sugar goes further than salt and vinegar" is a saying my mother raised me on and I'd like to share it with you. Behaving politely goes much farther - and often gets people on your side - than being the one who throws out the first punch.

[] - [] - [] - []

Teklanika
Ragelope

Postby Teklanika » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 pm

47 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”