Welcome?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kakizaki
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome?

Postby Kakizaki » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Well, I will try and start stuff off. I have dug 1st person rpgs for a while now, and as a result, I really dig EO. I was hoping to start up some sort of EO board, but I guess I have been beaten to it. :wink:

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey! Welcome!! ^_^; Sorry things aren't the way that they are suppose to be. :( We will try to hurry things along. -_-; I feel so bad and everything looks so naked. GAH!

Fufufufu, I've been working on this site project since about October or November. I think I "totally" beat you to it. ^_^ I hope, thought, that you will help to make this place the best that it can be!

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”