Show Yourselves! (Photo Thread)

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2457 posts
Atma
Ragelope

Show Yourselves! (Photo Thread)

Postby Atma » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Another forum topic must-have is the spamming of photos of yourself. Don't be shy! Show the world your beautiful, shining faces! I'll start off witha personal favorite of mine.

This photo contains several key points about my appearance.

-Bandanna
-How small I am
-Bandanna
-How cool I am (or am trying to be)
-Bandanna
-I wear boy clothes
-Bandanna
-Check out my pointy thing
-Bandanna

Can you pick out which factor is most important to me?

Seniwac
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Seniwac » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 pm

:\ I'm very camera-shy. <_< I don't like pics taken of me. I'm not a very photogenic person in the least. *sigh*

^ I'm fooling around with my camera... I didn't even smile. :P I was just testing to see how well it would do with different settings and situations. LOL

This is the most recent one of me. :( Saying bye to our GM as she quits to go work elsewhere 'cause our store owner is a fucking bitch. Betsy was just awesome. -_- I miss her. :3 Don't let this old lady fool you, the first day I worked with her, she told me off and put me in my place! (Something that I need occasionally since I do try to *cough* go a little power-trippy on the kids now and again.)

By the way: I'm letting my hair grow out. :( I SERIOUSLY need some bangs. But, not yet. My hair isn't long enough to get it leveled out properly and I don't want to pay for bangs and then a haircut two months later. I'll just suffer through for now. My hair band doesn't look TOO bad.

[] - [] - [] - []

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:17 pm

This is me:

Well, about a year old, maybe a tiny bit more, although I'll be honest and say that it has been Photoshopped a touch, as my teeth aren't that white and I do have more of a shine on my face as it was the hottest day of summer and I'm drunk...

This one when I was in New York in November last year, red hair there. Needs a cut. I'm very tired and pasty and it's like 2 am and I've just had a 8 hour flight to Washington DC, then a two hours wait at the airport, then another two hour flight to New York, so I'm allowed to look tired...

This is me at a work do about a month ago. A little drunk, again, it's like midnight or some other time...

I currently have the same hair style, but with blonde highlights :).

[ | | | | ]

Teclo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Teclo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Atma: So let me use my profound ability to read people to suggest... you like bandannas, correct? Is that a real wakazishi (or indeed, is it even meant to be a wakazishi? I'm just trying to show off my pointless knowledge).

Maxine: Yeah, I know how hard it is to get a good picture of yourself in the mirror or by just pointing the camera at yourself. I've tried a few times with my old camera phone and I always look like I've just been caught red-handed in the city bank vault.

I've just asked my friends if they'll email me some pics of me since I don't have a digital camera or a scanner myself.

Edit Archaic posted while I was writing that. Shit, Archaic, you look a lot like someone I know, even the haircut (and he now has blond highlights too). If it wasn't for the fact that he doesn't live in America I'd be ringing him to say "So, I heard you like Etrian Odyssey?"

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:45 pm

love the hair, archaic

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:33 pm

I just got some pics off Facebook that have me in. They're pretty shit quality though and the newest one is around 2 years old. The first one is in a camp site next to Pisa in Italy, about 4 years ago or so. I'm the one in the middle, me and some of my other friends (not in that pic) took to wearing cheap straw hats for that holiday and people kept thinking I was Mexican.

This is more how I actually look normally; short hair and no straw hat. The next pics are in a mountain town in Romania, Braşov (pronounced Brash-ov). I'm 2nd from the left in this one. My friend in the middle is actually Romanian, that's why we were there.

Same town. Same town square, actually. My friend who's peering over my shoulder actually had to go home early from that holiday because he had such a bad stomach. Romania is one of those countries where each meal is a bit of a gamble, we took to just eating McDonalds for every meal in the end.

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:40 pm

ROMANIA????? TECLO IS A VAMPYRE Q!!!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm

No, Maxine. What Teclo was saying was that it's because Archaic doesn't live in America that he's not going to be picking up that phone.

Also. Archaic looks kind of like I expected him to look like. Kind of. A bit. Sort of.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Aww.... *re-reads the sentence* Yeah, I guess it could be read that way, too. *blushes* Sorry.

Well, anyways, haha, I have to agree, the first time I saw Archaic's image, except for the orange hair, he was pretty close to what I had had in mind.

:( I'm probably never what people envision. *Sigh* I'll go on a diet... one day... though, really, I'm fine with myself. :3

[] - [] - [] - []

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Last edited by Zai on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:50 pm

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Kaining
Fenrir

Postby Kaining » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm

2457 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”