Final Fantasy XIII announced for 360

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Zai
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:09 pm

A lot of the crappy games on the Wii are filler titles from Ubisoft that are only made to fund their games for the other systems. This (aside from the words filler and crappy) was stated by Ubicrap themselves, so don't try and deny it. They said that they get the money to make the Wii games through donations.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Hobbun
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hobbun » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 am

Hate bringing something a page back up, but I just wanted say something in response to your comment on the Wii controls Scy. MP3 has probably some of the best first person controls on any console and games like Trauma Center, or even No More Heroes, have integrated controls pretty damn well, though NMH is to a lesser extent. The problem is a lot of developers try to shoehorn motion controls in. Capcom managed to really do it well in the port of RE4, which was surprizing.

It was like that on the DS for a while. The whole touchscreen was just a cheap gimmick at first since only a few games had it done right. For me the 360 and Wii were both worthwile. The Wii and 360 both have games coming out that I want, and some still out that I would like. The PS3 has nothing. But I don't understand people who'd base a purchase on one game, especially a Final Fantasy. I mean come on it's a final fantasy people!
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:56 am

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:02 am

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 am

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:03 am

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 am

85 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”