Hey, everybody who wants a DS and doesn't have one yet!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey, everybody who wants a DS and doesn't have one yet!

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:54 am

This might just be yet ANOTHER stupid Kotaku rumor, but it's interesting:

http://kotaku.com/5025176/rumor-slim-su ... -ds-coming
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Zai
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 am

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 am

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 am

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 am

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 am

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 am

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 am

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 am

I have had three DS Clunks. The first I got on launch date. Luckily, I had gotten the extended warranty, as one hinge broke off a week or so before the extended warranty ran out. On the day before the warranty expired, I swapped the dehinged DS Clunk for a new, shiny gray DS Clunk. I noticed a few days later that this new DS of mine had a bad pixel, but I decided I wouldn't do anything about it.

About 6 months later (last year, in June), I had carried around the DS Clunk in a jacket pocket for a few days. One day when I pulled it out and started to play, there was a giant "break" on the top screen. However, the glass/plastic/whatever covering the screen wasn't broken, but the screen behind that, the one with the pixels on it, had a huge blot of broken pixels, and looked like it was glass that was shattered. You can see where it "broke" even when it's off, though.

So. This time, I had no warranty. However, I also had very money. I ordered a new DS Clunk in the mail. I had requested blue, as I was tired of the gray/silver DSes. It took a while for it to arrive, but it arrived just in time for my extended family's vacation to the beach. It also happened to arrive on the day I had bought Etrian Odyssey from the store.

It was a very good day that day. =)

[EDIT:] Oh. Forgot the reason I posted the story. XD

I may buy one of the new DSes, even if it doesn't have a GBA slot. I use my broken screen DS Clunk for GBA games anyway (it's quite difficult to play DS games on, after all), and I can just use my Blue DS Clunk for DS games that have GBA connection games (like Pogeymanz), and then use the DS Micro for all DS games that don't have GBA support.

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:00 am

The DS has a good bunch of games recently, with things like EOII and Apollo Justice to name a few, and I could use a new one. So if this is true I'll buy one if I can.
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:04 am

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

matt
Fenrir

Postby matt » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:56 am

Last edited by matt on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:57 am

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:20 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

49 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”