Show off your desktops *warning: super-sized images*

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1290 posts
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Show off your desktops *warning: super-sized images*

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:01 pm

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm always changing mine, though, and love these sort of topics so I can show off. *Hugs her laptop* My baby is wonderful! No longer do I have to share a damn family computer and can have my desktop as whatever I like <3

I changed it last night, but it used to be this:

*Notes* Trickster Online is Rissa's game. I couldn't get it to work on the guest account. Since she's kinda got her own computer now, though, I'm probably definitely going to uninstall it very VERY soon.

And the old image has "desktop help" up only because I took the image while also looking up a question for a friend in the desktop image thread I was posting this in at the time (he was having problems with his icons). Clearly by the icons, it actually stayed on my desktop for quite a while. I'm just in love with that. That's all there is to it. Only Etria could manage to outdue it.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kakizaki
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakizaki » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 pm

Stealing thread ideas from Atlus?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Ummm... no.

http://forums.mcloz.net/viewtopic.php?t=40 - That's my other forums.

I said it. I'm a whore for these sorts of topics.

And this is where I "helped" that one person at the same time as posting up my desktop:

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=163.0 - I'm not sure which page and I don't feel like looking.

All the threads I'm making now are common sense stuff that are on most forums and were probably already done on my MCLoZ forums. Check for yourself! ~_^ But, you're right, if I see a thread on there that I like, I will probably steal it. I'm not saying I'm above it. Just, none of these currents ones are stolen. Oh, but I did like the title thing with the warning, so I did take that if that's what's bothering you? Normally it's just a "Post your desktop!" I'm hoping that Archaic will install lightbox so that way images can be automatically shrunk so it doesn't break our template and we do not have to worry about such warnings. I have this feature on my MCLoZ forums.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kakizaki
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakizaki » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:37 pm

It was a joke. I realize these are on every forum.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Oh, I knew you weren't "serious" or anything. :3 Otherwise I'd have been like "so what if I did? the fuck you going to do about it" ~_^

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:47 am

RAwR!

If anyone guess' what country I am in from the time alone, they get a cookie.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:17 am

Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to timezones.

NICE wallpaper thought.

*blinks* If you don't mind my asking - what's in the Etrian Odyssey folder? :3

[] - [] - [] - []

madonna
Fenrir

Postby madonna » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 am

purikura!!!!

i used to like religiously print-screen &save all my desktops into some folder on my computer but then i got out of the habit of doing it. i've had this one for a little while, though ..

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am

It's all my notes on EO + EO2, just the stuff I used to plan builds, test effectiveness AND store images of every monster in the game. WHich is taking a SHIT load of time.

And I agree with the wallpaper being AWesome, it is pretty intimidating.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:43 am

Nice! ^_^ Don't be afraid to donate anything to us if you think it would be usable! I like the sound of images of every monster in the game, haha.

-_- Which reminds me... I need to get back to work on the site. I had to restart my computer earlier today and I haven't felt like re-opening those files to continue working. The mere site of them is often the incentive I need. My computer constantly has Photoshop open, the documents file for the site open as well as a browser (or tab) opened to the work portion of the site and the wordpad with the document (all the stuff you see in the EO desktop image).

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:51 am

*Squeee* :3

[] - [] - [] - []

Elixir
Ragelope

Postby Elixir » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Zune theme with Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere as my wallpaper. It's hard to find original wallpapers in this resolution..

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:23 pm

I really need to play that game. I keep seeing fan art from it in the most strangest places and all of it is usually gorgeous.

Hard to find wallpapers in that resolution? I imagine so! is there a reason you have it so large?

[] - [] - [] - []

Elixir
Ragelope

Postby Elixir » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Well.. my widescreen monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050, so I just stick with that.

Since I don't have a great computer, don't really play games with it full screen, but I have my 360 hooked up to the monitor as well, which runs on 720p (1280x720) and it looks great.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:04 pm

^_^ that's kewl. Personally, whenever I try to put mine higher, it hurts my eyes and the words are too small (well, it doesn't seriously decrease the size, but its there nonetheless), otherwise, I, too, would have liked to have kept my computer at its native size. *shrug*

[] - [] - [] - []

1290 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”