Show off your desktops *warning: super-sized images*

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1290 posts
ryuzaki
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ryuzaki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 pm

i love the etrian odyssey wallpaper you have Max!
Webmaster of and Final Remnant

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:02 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

ryuzaki
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ryuzaki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Webmaster of and Final Remnant

masterofpsi
Ragelope

Postby masterofpsi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Personally, I use WallpaperMaster to cycle my wallpapers through a brilliant spectrum consisting of a brilliant 194* wallpapers. Everything from Phoenix Wright, to Team Fortress 2, to STALKER, to Doom, to Izuna, to Etrian Odyssey is represented.

I'll just choose a random one now...

*Not an accurate estimate. I'm currently looking for Izuna 2 wallpapers, and the EO2 site updates on Monday, so this will break 200 in less than a week.

Nevy
Ragelope

Postby Nevy » Wed May 07, 2008 4:40 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed May 07, 2008 5:40 am

*Looks around* Well, since I'm the only one that has posted wallpapers with "crying" in them, I'm assuming you are refering to me and I'm assuming you are refering to:

http://mcloz.net/images/desktop6.jpg

and

http://mcloz.net/images/desktop8.jpg

Please correct me if you were talking about someone/thing else.

In my case, it's not an anime. It's a Visual Novel game by the name of .

It is THE MOST beautiful VN you could ever play! Tch, Key VNs have nothing on this one.

Yes, it is sad. VERY SAD, but, there are bittersweet and extremely happy moments, too.

Storyline is this: You can choose to play from the point of view of either Takeshi or "Kid". Takeshi is a boy who has lost track of his friends while visiting an underwater amusement park while Kid wakes up in this amusement park having no idea who or where he is. Before either of them can figure out what's going on, disaster strikes - the place is evacuated only they and four other girls get trapped inside. The story follows these six people as they struggle to live in this place while waiting for rescue. Only.. things aren't that simple. Oh and of course there's the dating sim portion of the game. Who you chose affects the end. And you need all the ends to figure out the TRUTH. And believe me, this game has so many twists in it that it will leave your head spinning by the time it's done. It's translated but the original voice actors and tracks are kept. And whenever you get a cgi scene, once you've completed one path, you can put them up as your wallpapers. So, you are actually looking at direct scenes as they happened in the game.

Aww, sorry, I ranted, but, I just have a special place for this game in my heart. Oh, here's the game's opening if you wanna watch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5uz3yQmPsrY

[] - [] - [] - []

Nevy
Ragelope

Postby Nevy » Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed May 07, 2008 10:43 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Nevy
Ragelope

Postby Nevy » Fri May 09, 2008 12:30 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 09, 2008 1:51 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Nevy
Ragelope

Postby Nevy » Fri May 09, 2008 8:35 pm

BadDad
Ragelope

Postby BadDad » Sun May 11, 2008 9:30 pm

This isn't EO related and I appologize, but I noticed Maxine's Avatar and wondered if there's any Haibane Renmei wallpapers or avi's floating around that I could get a link to?

I'm also digging the exclusive EO2 wallpaper linked above. The one with the tree. :D

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon May 12, 2008 12:58 am

Here's this site that I know of:

http://www.anime-wallpapers.ws/anime/ha ... papers.htm

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallp ... ne-Renmei/

http://www.anime-wallpaper.co.uk/galler ... ane_Renmei

But, if it's my avvy you were interested in, it's not a wallpaper:

http://96.237.64.45:5190/haibane/images/index.html

For my signature, it's a combination of an image taken right out of Abe's doujin, a screen from the anime, and then the feather that's featured on the USA site: http://www.haibanerenmei.com/.

I had a LOT of fun making this set (about a year or more ago? two?) and I get a lot of compliments on it. It's nice to know that it still gets the recognition.

Hrrrm, maybe I should try to make another EO wallpaper. ^_^ I'm glad you guys liked that one though I don't think it was anything better than a simple crop job that anyone could do. I'll try something a little more fancier next time. No promises. :\ All my art projects are done at whim.

[] - [] - [] - []

BadDad
Ragelope

Postby BadDad » Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Awesome stuff!

Thanks!

Twilight Sea
Ragelope

Postby Twilight Sea » Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 pm

I'll give you a cookie if you know where this scene is from what webcomic.

1290 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”