Show your setup!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Show your setup!

Postby Kitsunexus » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

So what do you guys game on? Post pics! In the interest of this page loading fast, I'm going to put the pics in spoiler tags. Also, I have shaky hands, so sorry if the pics are a little blurry.

OK, so this is my main setup, yes even though the family has a 50'' HDTV, I game on my little 20'' Emerson. I built the game compartment thing myself in ag class senior year:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's my slim PS2, and my DVD player. I understand the PS2 plays DVDs, but DVD playing limits the life of the PS2.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's the Gamecube and all my modern disc-based games. That's all PS2 except for the 14 games on the extreme right, that's Gamecube. Also in the picture are my 486/DX, my SNES, my Genesis, my PS1 and my PSOne:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's my TV, and the little A/V S-Video switchbox on top. LOL I'm in the screen!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But you don't wanna see me, you wanna see SC5:SE!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's my PSP, reigning over everything in my room. I really need to clean it's screen, using it as my main MP3 player means it gets smudgy fast:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

This is my computer, an HP a1007w with maxed out RAM. It's running Unreal II:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

So that's my setup, sorry about the blurriness, that camera screen LIES to ya, man! LOL! So what is your gaming setup like?
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Re: Show your setup!

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:24 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Teclo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Teclo » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:18 am

I also lack a digital camera. I have a 28" CRT Widescreen TV (CRT = old school TV), a normal PS2 stained with spilled beer and coffee, a Gamecube that looks like it's been kept under a bush for 5 years, 5.1 surround sound with the subwoofer acting as a table for my external DVD-RAM burner and some games. My PC case is falling apart with most of the panels missing and I have my (19" LCD) monitor on a bar stool. This is all in a guest room/study/storage room. I say "storage room" because almost every bit of it is taken up with books, games, records and old magazines.

I do have a camera on my phone but not the cable to get things off. I don't think there's a service for Orange in the UK that lets me get photos into an email thing (I mean, my phone doesn't even have email, just SMS and MMS). It was the cheapest phone in the shop about a year and a half ago.

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

MOD POWERS ACTIVATE! Power of.... thread revival! *spins around flailing a magic glittery wand of sparkles*

I'll post more tomorrow when I have more time to play with my camera. ^_^;; Sorry for the weird angle... that white bookcase has an identical twin that held the other half of my manga collection... which I'm selling. So I angled the shot weird to hide the shameful ugliness of an empty bookcase.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

Since my setup is so boring, I took pictures of almost everything remotely significant in my room except the left side of my closet, what's above my closet and what's below my bed.

[spoiler]

I actually have more stuffed animals, but I limit myself to how many I can have on my bed so that there's somewhere to sleep. ^-^; Right now, my other plants are downstairs since my family almost killed my cacti I need to keep them here by the sun while I heal them. Hidden behind the maneki neko is my experimental pot where I try to grow medicines or alter the natural growth of otherwise natural plants. I also try to grow new plants from existing plants before I transfer them to their own plantation.[/spoiler][spoiler]
The sun makes it hard to see, but that globe thingy is a mood light decorated with a white flowery design. When I turn it on, it radiates a soft redness like the eastern sunset. To the left of it is an angel figurine, that has a light base beneath it. Between those two and my black light, I can have a really relaxing mix of soft lighting in my room at nights.[/spoiler][spoiler]
This is the cheapest and probably smallest television in the house. I have more controllers and games and stuff, but I only take out what I use regularly.[/spoiler][spoiler]
Closer look at the main aquarium. I probably should have taken a shot when I wasn't shivering from the cold.[/spoiler][spoiler]
LOL LYSIE YOUR WARDROBE HAS SO MUCH VARIETY
I actually have some very personal things I keep to the left side and above that's not shown in the picture. Big stuff like the Calvin Klein jacket belong to my brother. Below this are extra sleep stuff and guests clothing.[/spoiler][spoiler]
Mandatory beverage shot.
Left to right; Green and white tea, filtered water, JUS DE POMME.[/spoiler][spoiler]
Office stuff. Paper work below, though it's hidden behind my lovely bedside table.[/spoiler][spoiler]
A closer look at the table legs. I've personally filled each leg with small white crystal marbles that reflect the light. The legs cost me much more than the table![/spoiler]If it wasn't a give away, this is the smallest bedroom in the house. Very small compared to the other rooms, and no where near as extravegant.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 am

Swank tea pot!

Also, your room is so clean. I like your maneki-neko.

CalmWater
Ragelope

Postby CalmWater » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 pm

192 pages of pleasure to series Breath of Fire
&
The arranged soundtrack to Etrian Odyssey I and II
Yuzo Koshiro god))))
(Have brought from play-asia today)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Portable's
[spoiler][/spoiler]
DS game
[spoiler][/spoiler]
PSP game
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Game Cube RE4 Edition =)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

GC game
[spoiler][/spoiler]

SNES game
[spoiler][/spoiler]
In each cat there is slice Wario
~ ~

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Nice gamecube :D

I'm gonna have to show of some of my stuff soon XD

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Uhh... did this thread just lose several pages of its posts this morning...?

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 pm

that's a distinct possibility XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:07 pm

? No. Everything looks intact to me. You don't think this is the "infamous name changing thread" do you?

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I don't.

Isn't it called "Happy Valentine's Day <3" now?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm

:3 Indeed

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 am

Quick shots from mah phone. Didn't feel like grabbing shots of the room (which is a disaster area). Speakers on top of TV (...and the TV itself) are angled to the couch at the opposite corner if you're wondering as to why everything is facing the opposite corner despite the KB+M position.

Also, lighting is terrible I suck etc. If I find a real camera (or just better lights in the room!) I'll retake the shots.

OMG THE TV
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The set-up~
[spoiler]

PS3, PS2, and 360 directly under the TV. 200W sub and 2x 100W for the 2.1 set-up. The entire thing is handmade by some drunk college students (read: me and the people I live with).[/spoiler]

Games (that I brought):
[spoiler][/spoiler]

51 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”