wow...

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

wow...

Postby Kitsunexus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 am

So like July 17th I didn't go to bed. AT ALL. Stayed up. July 18th, I did pretty good holding out, at 10:05 PM, I decided that I WAS kinda tired, and that maybe I should just take a quick 30 minute nap. So I just layed down on my bed, and tried to go to sleep. I just woke up, and it's 3:32 AM.

NEVER not go to sleep. It's confusing.
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm

My freshman year of college I held a crazy sleep-schedule. I'd work until midnight, stay up doing homework/whatever until around 6am, then nap until 8am. I'd get up and go to Japanese, then come back to the dorm and sleep until 1pm when I'd go to my afternoon classes and then off to work at 5pm.
Rinse, repeat.

It drove me crazy after two semesters, so I know what you mean.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Because I work from home apart from for certain things, I tend to have incredibly erratic sleep patterns. I've actually woken up at midnight in the past and that is a real headfuck. The weird thing is, I seem to have way less stamina the later I get up. If I wake up at 9am then obviously I can last until midnight or more. If I get up at midnight, I tend to be feeling the burn by about 10am.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”