I am so freaking retarded.

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am so freaking retarded.

Postby Kitsunexus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm

I got the Unreal Anthology (so I could have another copy of UT1, my original is scratched beyond repair) last year, but I haven't ever played Unreal 2 since yesterday. So I fired up, and noticed that the game is BRUTALLY hard, your assault rifle fires only one slow moving bullet at a time! I got to the final part of the first mission, and I had just fucking had it with this game and it's shitty-ass weapons. I forgot why I went to the options, I think to adjust the sound levels, but I was looking at every tab, and on the control tab I found out what was wrong. The binding had both mouse buttons set to ALT-fire.

Fucking D'OH.

Now that I have that fixed, the game is manageable and has great weapons. :3
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm often doing things like that... I swear, most of the time I say "This game sucks because..." it's always something I've done myself, like some option I've changed or something. That said, I haven't played Unreal 2 but in the Unreal Tournament games I've played, I always found it much easier using the alt fire functions than I did using the regular firing mode - then again you can often use the regular fire to finish them off; e.g. use the shotgun-type gun's secondary fire grenade thing to nearly kill them and then just shoot the regular shotgun shot at them to take off that last bit of health.

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”