AAAAAARGH!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

116 posts
Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 pm

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Dan Smith
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dan Smith » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 pm

I'll stick with games like SF, Kof.
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:57 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 am

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:05 am

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:23 am

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:27 am

I play me some Guilty Gear, too. I don't own any of 'em besides Dust Strikers (DS), though. I've played the Advance game, though. I'll eventually get another one that's for Wii or PS2. It's just not high on my list.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm

It's kinda funny hearing some people talk about Bridget when they find out she is actually a he. I'm also pretty sure that he tells you when you fight him. Here is a picture of Faust:

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:13 am

Beep boop

116 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”