Ore Tama

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Ore Tama

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:06 am

No idea why I haven't posted this here yet. Anyway, here's where you can download scanlations of one of my favorite Manga series, Ore Tama:

http://strays.vnmanga.com/thereleases/

[Note]:
"Ore Tama", literally means "My Balls". It's a very funny ecchi (NOT Hentai) manga, released in the same monthly magazine as Berserk.

[Note 2]:
All (lower body) nudity is either off-screen or heavily censored.

[Note 3]:
This Manga has NOT been released outside Japan, therefore, these scanlations are legal. Even if they weren't, I imported both volumes from Amazon.co.jp :wink:
Last edited by ZetaBladeX13 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:07 am

Ecchi is like hentai without the point. FAIL.
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 am

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 am

And sometimes, there's series that are "Ecchi" without a damn plotline. Or at least not one to make up for the sheer amount of "oh look, two scenes short of a sex scene" that plague it. Gakuen Heaven, for instance ... though I suppose that's not really "short" of a sex scene. Virgin no Kankei as well, though, again, that's not really short of sex scenes. Hrm, maybe there was a point somewhere in that that I lost.

I'm really hoping to find something that "crosses" the border, so to speak, as I'm really tired of "kiddy" romances. It's most of why I started reading VnK, though that ended up being, "okay so ... fuck it, sex scene go." >>.

Added to the "so, are you ever going to actually read these?" pile. Which is really short as I go through manga at a ridiculous pace ... which reminds me, I have stuff to read hrm ... Though I find it really "odd" to go into a series like this right after watching Shugo Chara ... >>. It's like ... two completely opposite ends of the spectrum haha.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 am

[] - [] - [] - []

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”