So who has gotten really angry when playing a game?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Hobbun
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hobbun » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:11 pm

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Hobbun,
I actually stopped playing Oblivion because somewhere at some point I'd stolen a watermelon or some other bit of food for alchemy out of someone's house. I didn't find this out until several quests later and didn't have a save file without the theft. -_- So I just quit playing.
I wasn't all that into the game anyway. Just didn't like it for some reason.

@Kitsu
Ouch! I bet it hurt worse having a broken game gear.

I remember my brother used to offer to help me out with a particularly tough boss/jump/level/whatever and I'd turn over the controller... then he'd never give it back. >_o I'm sure I could remember more horror stories, except I've blocked the worst of it out. My brother's an asshole. If I was playing with it, he wanted it. If I loved it, he destroyed it.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Hobbun,
It's cool. I've reached the point where I'll always love my brother since we're related, but that doesn't mean I have to like him or be his friend. He's a bully and a jerk and will always be that way.
Although he recently moved in with some friends of mine and started dating one of my co-workers, so I feel trapped. All my friends are now friends with him and I just want to start screaming and never stop. Oh well. Once I move I'll only have to see him like two or three times a year. ^^

I totally agree. I like that with console gaming you just have to get the system. You don't have to worry about your 4-year-old computer not being able to run anything. Fortunately mine was top of the line when I bought it so I can still barely play most releases, but within a few years I won't be able to. And it's SO pricey to replace or upgrade a PC -_-;
Yeah, I played it on the 360. No glitches, but no ability to mod. I'd so cheat my way through that game. I just wanted to use magic on everything, even mud crabs.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 am

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

21 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”