Interview with Nakadate Ken [Taiko no Tatsujin]

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Interview with Nakadate Ken [Taiko no Tatsujin]

Postby Vapour Trail » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 am

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 am

I got a Good Charlotte album free (in WMA form) on my computer when we got it. That's the only reason it's on there. J-POP groups are MUCH better than Good Charlotte.

Beatmania had Britney Spears on the soundtrack, I believe. It went back to Gamestop the very same day.
-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:09 pm

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:03 am

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”