Discussion Thread II: Bots? What bots?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

11697 posts
Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Discussion Thread II: Bots? What bots?

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 am

THIS TIME, IN 3-D!!!!

I just spent 3 hours reorganizing my music folder. This does NOT include tagging. >_<

- Chat thread
- Gimli was the coolest Dwarf in LotR
- topic whose name frequently changes

- Cozy Tea and Changing Trees
- It's not too cold to be trolling on Halloween...
- Turkey Dinner and Fresh Gravy... Yum!
- "Penny for the guy?"
- Turkey Holocaust Awareness Month
- Excessive Consumerism in the Snow
- IN THIS THREAD WE TALK ABOUT MUFFINS
- Random Pokémon Battles
- Even in the Discussion Section F.O.E.
- ITT we encourage children to take candy from strangers
- This thread is my perfect sugoi waifu. Discuss.
- Everyone loves to eat noodles. Discuss.
- THere needs more gIRLS. DIscuss.
- Ranboob was the first life form. Discuss.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL (american) ITLERS!!
- BLACK FRIDAY SALES AHHH also discussion
- What was the Christmas one? I forgot to writing it down
- WELCOME TO 2011!! - DISCUSSION THREAD
- Discuss the Atrocities of Cupid's Holocaust
- Green Guinness Guzzling Gets you Garrulous. Discuss.
- DISCUSSION THREAD: hurricane vs swamp fire vs quake vs flood
- DISCUSSION THREAD: Jack. Why is it Christmas on Halloween?
- DISCUSSION THREAD: gobble gobble gobble duck gobble gobble
- [color=DISCUSSION THREAD: Singles Awareness
- Where do you keep your washing machine?

*Updated by Kino: 10/3/10 - 7:00PM EST*
*Updated by Zeta: 10/13/10 - 4:31PM EST*
*Updated by Kino: 10/27/10 - 11:51PM EST*
*Updated by noodles: 11/11/10 - 5:00AM EST we nned mor girls ok*
*Updated by Kino: 11/13/10 - 1:26PM EST* we already have enough girls
*Updated by noodles: 11/26/10 - 10:10PM PAC*
*Updated by Kino: 01/27/11 - 5:31PM EST
*Updated by Kino: 03/21/2011

*Updated by Zeta: 10/31/11 - 11:41AM EST*
[color=violet]*Updated by Kino: 11/19/11 - 6:56PM EST*

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 pm

fine, ill talk here then. So I turned 21 today. yeah.

But more importantly, I heard there is going to be a Guitar Hero tournament at QuakeCon. WTF! ANOTHER DAMN REASON TO HATE THAT GAME! Seriously, I think I oughtta bitchslap John Carmack right after I shake his hand, I mean that's some Romero shit right there. We don't need console games at QuakeCon and CERTAINLY NOT FREAKING GUITARD HERO. Everyone who likes that game can go to hell, it's not cool, YOU'RE NOT COOL WHEN YOU PLAY IT (in fact you look stupid but I will admit not as stupid as when you play DDR), it does not teach you ANYTHING about guitar, the DLC is a terrible ripoff and an example of how corporations are using microtransactions to rape you up the ass and every Halo fanboy/NASCAR slackjaw praises the game. FUCK THAT. FUCK GUITAR HERO, FUCK ID FOR ALLOWING IT AT QUAKECON.

UnrealCon would be SOOOOO much better.
-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Dude. It's a rhythm game. That's all it is. It's rhythms are based off of the guitar/bass parts in the song. Get over it. It's just a freaking rhythm game that's popular.
Last edited by Zai on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:16 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 pm

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm

I thought you already had a ring of that kind. Apparently a misunderstanding on my part.

Congratumulations.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 pm

About Guitar Hero ... how is it overpriced? It's the same price as any other game barring needing to buy a Guitar at least once. I quite like them as far as the Rhythm genre goes and I quite like the fact it's a completely different "skill" to play compared to FPS, RPG, and all that other stuff. One of my favorite party games, of which I'd lump Halo 3 and some other stuff into since I rarely play when by myself.

Personally, I got more hours of play in that game than a lot of RPGs in recent years (even really good ones) and felt a bit more accomplished (MUST FC MORE) when done. I do agree with the stupidity that is, "OMG GUITAR HERO I PLAY GUITAR RIGHT?!" and all that; no, it's nothing close but it's damned fun if you don't suck at it (sorry, Easy-Hard is boring to me >>).

The DLC is dumb though and I refuse to buy them unless I for some reason have money lying around and bored enough (ie, horribly wasted and think it's a good idea at the time. Don't let this happen to you.) I'll just wait for the next release for more songs ... though I'm totally not looking forward to the whole "okay full band go!" trend but whatever.

And ... ooh ring congratulations etc.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

I just had the agreement that a ring would be forthcoming, no actual ring or the ability to tell my folks or friends or anything. But now it's all official and here in like thirty minutes I get to tell my mother, who actually already knows since BF... er, Fiancee, asked my parents already. >_> I hinted to him they were old-fashioned and would appreciate the gesture.

^_^ and thanks, everyone. I'd invite you all to the wedding but it'll be in Oklahoma, and I wouldn't wish this place on anyone.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Pfft, like Texas is any better.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Good point, but Oklahoma is like wanna-be Texas without a coast, or Austin, or Six Flags.
Then again, we spawned Garth Brooks and Hanson.

...But you have Dubya and Dallas and executions. Let's try to combine those, yeah?

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 pm

no get out my thread is still alive

11697 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”