Castle of Shikigami III

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Castle of Shikigami III

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:13 pm

I just found out that this game was released for the Wii in the US, so I'm thinking of picking up a copy today. The reviews have been so-so, but generally they seem to bash the apparently excessive difficulty, and not much else. And I honestly haven't got a problem with the difficulty, as that seems to be normal for bullet hell shooters.

Has anyone played this? And if so, is it worth getting?

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Re: Castle of Shikigami III

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 am

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”