Ever17 Visual Novel

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

188 posts
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:25 am

[spoiler]XD You have NO idea how cute some of Sora's story scenes are. That's Sora's only saving grace. Her story fucking sucks, but her science-talk and her absolute cute scenes save her.[/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:30 am

^_^; sorry my posts are short. I'm going to sign off now to respond later better. I'm in the middle of playing Halo3 with my family and am chatting in between games. :P and they don't give me much time to respond. LOL.

:3 But, I'm psyched you're playing the game. *cough* don't be afraid to tell me when you reach Tsugumi's end, though I doubt you'll want to keep what happens inside of you for long without talking about it.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 am

Okay! Time to actually TYPE something worth typing.

In terms of who's best with what:

Tsugumi has the best storyline in the game. You'll absolutely love her.

Sora is the CUTEY of the game. Her story is the worst of the game, but she has some of the most ADORABLE scenes. I would post them, but they are kinda spoilerish.

Tsugumi's and Sora's bad end are the worst in the games -_-; But, I had a HARD time trying to get the bad end. o_O; No where near as hard as You's and Sara's.

You - her ending is the best in the game next to the secret path of the game. She really ties things up and has the most MYSTERY. You'll be confused by her until the very end of the game when things are finally and ultimately concluded in the end.

Sara is the most precious character of the game. Her storyline seconds Tsugumi's but is only fully appreciated when you tie it in with the final ending. You'll probably end up loving her over Tsugmi if I know you. She has some of the cuter story though I wish her scenes had been better. But, ultimately, she does have the best ending in the game.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:50 am

Tsugumi (actual spoilers hey hey!)
[spoiler]Emo Tsugumi isn't cute. :(

Tsugumi looking for a ra--hamster (...maybe) is fucking adorable beyond words. Tsugumi WITH the hamster is pretty much an overload.

[/spoiler]

Edit: Wait ... Sora gets cuter than these?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And a random totally awesome Tsugumi shot (which is also total major spoilers for those who aren't actually playing!)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:57 am

This is MY favorite pic of Tsugumi, that isn't a spoiler (I love girls with tools):

[spoiler][/spoiler]

@Sora: You have NO idea. :3 You're going to love the scenes.

And Tsugumi has a LOT of awesome shots. The BEST BEST BEST one of Tsugumi, though, you won't get until the final secret path.

~_^ BTW, just wait until you finish one path. You'll open up a Wallpaper Album where you can download these cgi images in three different sizes - ALL of them that you've seen at any time.

Edit: Oh! A note: The fact that you got that second scene with Chami means, you are definitely on Tsugumi's path. Good luck with trying to get her good ending! Just thought I'd put that fear of yours to rest. At this point there is no way to derail onto Sora's. You can only get a bad ending.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:06 am

Most games have an option to view the scenes ... I just have a habit of taking shots as I play through. And, yeah, that shot of her is totally awesome.

As for the Bad End, good to know so I'll make my second save since the "skip" feature isn't all that fast and "replaying" everything for a bad end would make me depressed.

I also should get distracted less since I totally expected to finish her Good Ending by around now. Bah, distractions! >>.

Edit: Sora cuter than the kiosk shot is tantalizing and scary at the same time. I'm pretty sure that's illegal somehow.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:12 am

There is a shortcut feature that will open up as well. Like 5 specific scenes to start from which I used to get try to get the bad end, though I will confess I still had to start with her first short cut in order to try to get the bad ending. It was a lot to go through and I'm still not really sure what options I chose to get the bad ending.

And, you kinda want to see the bad ending since there's a scene that will literally just crush you but... makes it ironically worthwhile.

Yes. Play. 'Cause the best stuff is just coming up. And you're halfway through from that pic of Chami.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:24 am

^_^; Posting this after you logged off for the night, Scy:

*sniffle* I'm glad you found it to be as heart-wrenching as I did *sniffle* I hope I can give you the hope that the other "good" endings really ARE "good". Not all of them, obviously, but... there is some hope for some of them.

*Shares a tissue box with him*

SO! One ending down - 10 more to go! ~_^ Is your heart up to it?

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:15 pm

I'll manage somehow. Also, Tsugumi Ending (THAR BE MASSIVE SPOILERS):
[spoiler]...what.

What.
[/spoiler]

Also, this Tsugumi path reminds me I need to finish watching Myself ; Yourself (no spoilers, just big images):
[spoiler]

They're so similar ...[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm

You wanna know why Myself/Yourself characters look similar? The main scenario writer for Ever17 and Remember11 worked on the VN that that anime is based off of. That game, too, from I hear, also has two male protagonists like Ever17 has.

I've never watched the anime, though. It's just a fun fact I found somewhere while surfing wikipedia.

LOL, so you got the Tsugumi/Sora Bad end, huh? XD

That's the image that, as tragic as it is, makes it worthwhile to get that ending. Also, when you finish the game, I have something neat to point out, so I'm glad you have it.

QUESTION!

In your Sora image gallery, the last image you have of her (you should have two missing behind it), click it and tell me how many you have of that one? When you click it are there two more images behind it?

I was fooling around with the shortcuts and trying to experiment with getting the bad ending when I got two images behind it. I got these SAME two images in the same manner my previous game. Playing through, I didn't get it. o_O I'm trying to figure out the path that you might need to take in order to get these two in-game that the shortcut just seems to give you. I have some suspicions, but I wanted to see if you, having cheated, got it.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Possibly ... the character design is what I focused on so I didn't even notice that the same scenario writer was involved. Go figure, I suppose.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 am

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:13 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:16 am

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
188 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”