Hey there.

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey there.

Postby Vapour Trail » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:10 pm

I've been waiting for this site to open since I saw the link for the unfinished site on the GameFAQs Etrian Odyssey board. As a pretty big MeiQ fan, I'll likely hang around here quite a bit :)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 am

Haha, yeah, I had to leave that board since a few members were being jerks to me. Not worth sticking around. Anyways - welcome! The more the merrier! Sorry for the opening being delayed for so long!

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:37 am

I read that topic in gamefaqs too, weird people, although I did reply to your original question, did you ever get around to defeating that dragon Maxine?

Btw, nice little idea you have set-up. Although hopefully there will be enough people who are still into EO, it has been out for a while, so people might not be playing it still, I personally am just focusing on EO2, but I will be around these boards showing my input. Although I wish I could draw fan art!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:56 am

Last edited by Maxine MagicFox on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:57 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:00 am

DELETED

Postby DELETED » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:40 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Lol, Maxine thats how I found the site as well, through gamefaqs, I had it book marked first time I saw the sig, and checked everyday, even with the thing saying it will be open 24th, I would check when it wasn't the 24th. I know, I am rather sad.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:06 pm

No! I'm very honored to hear about it! It tells me that my site wasn't such a silly project idea after all and that are people who are looking forward to it. Please! Feel free to suggest things to me and tell me what you are looking for and what you want to see out of the site! Since you guys keep telling me you were so desperately looking forward to it, I want to make sure I don't disappoint you.

As for hounding a site's launch like that - that's exactly what I would do, haha. Especially with the official Zelda gaming sites. Every time a "coming soon" is placed up for one I'm always dogging it. ... And the new EO2 site isn't much different. I know the site says "check back Mondays" but, it has been included in my daily rounds of things to look up. Not just for the chance to snag interesting information for my site but because I'm eager to hear more!

[] - [] - [] - []

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”