Harvest Moon

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Seriously! The girls never do anything once you marry them. Muffy would go wandering sometimes (I'd follow her screaming "GET BACK IN THAT KITCHEN!)" in Wonderful LIfe but, other than that, I wish they... did something. At least she makes you food everyday in Rune Factory.

I wish I could have played the 64 one. My older brother technically owned the systems when we were growing up (I have since "stolen" them) and bought all the games, so I have stuff like command & conqueror and starcraft 64 instead of the games I would have bought. There isn't a store here in town that sells vintage games, either, so that sucks hardcore...

I was reading about the 'best friends' system the other day, here, lemme snag it off the interwebs...:
"The special bachelorettes from the regular Harvest Moon DS game (The Harvest Goddess, Witch Princess, Leia the Mermaid, and Keria) can be coaxed into becoming your Best Friend by following the same steps as if you were going to marry them in Harvest Moon DS. Instead of a marriage ceremony, the two of you will meet on the beach at a Best Friends ceremony. Afterwards the girl will then move into your farmhouse; later on, your best friend will bring you a random child that any of the 5 bachelors could have."

Supposedly this was removed for the North American release. Suck!

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:27 pm

I like that. They'll randomly steal the child of one of the 5 guys you could have married XD

Too bad it was removed from the US versions -_-;

Kitsunexus
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsunexus » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
33 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”