How is the community/Fandom today?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
North_Wolf
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How is the community/Fandom today?

Postby North_Wolf » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:55 pm

(i don't know if this is the correct place to put this topi, if so i'll delete immediatly)

It's been a while since i heard about this game and when i was surpirsed when i discovered this forum and a fan-site about Etrian Odyssey. It's been a long time since the last game, Etrian Nexus, came out and now i was wondering: How is the community, in general, today? Is somebody still intrested in this game or is all over?

What do you think?

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”