Christmas is coming...

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
North_Wolf
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Christmas is coming...

Postby North_Wolf » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:38 am

Christmas is almost near the coner and now is time to prepare the gifts, decorate the tree... it's time to do christmas stuff xD

I wanted to open this tread just to talk about this wonderfull moment of the year and to share some moment, music, image about christmas or, why not, just to say "Merry christmas" :D

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Re: Christmas is coming...

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:44 am

Happy Christmas North Wolf!

Happy Christmas all! Let's hope 2021 is a big step closer to normal than 2020!

[ | | | | ]

North_Wolf
Ragelope

Postby North_Wolf » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:46 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE FORUM!!!

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:33 am

Sorry, I was preoccupied with the aforementioned activities.
Also the package delivery business. Maaaaaaaan. Rough but exciting.

Happy New Year!

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:52 pm

Now Christmas is over, Happy New Year all!

@SteelCrow, I bet delivery is super crazy this year with COVID on top of Christmas!

[ | | | | ]

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:41 pm

Yes, I couldn't have imagined I'd work longer than 8 hours a day when I started this job. Back then, I thought that was beyond me. Perhaps it actually was. Now I find it's not so bad. I am up for the challenge, and I'm not being asked to do more than what's possible for me to do.

Although, it has been a pain having to maneuver around the backlog of packages piling up in the building. Mandatory masks suck, too.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”