This guy is my hero :D

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 pm

It wasn't date rape, I swear ... I was just wondering whether or not it smelled like chloroform. HONEST TRUTH.

[spoiler]The above has not happened; I get my [s]date rape[/s] sex without that![/spoiler]

I can't stand the "negative" view on the 360; seriously, gaming as a whole targets that demographic to begin with (or, rather, the age range) so ... what? Sure, it's annoying at times to deal with them but, quite frankly, those fucking morons exist in every damn genre so it is of no big deal to me. Hell, the RPG fucktards are infinitely more annoying since they attempt to sound intelligent (well, sometimes) whilst the FPS ones are easy to see as morons.

As for the EA Sports titles ... meh. A release every two (or three) years with DLC updates for roster changes would make more sense but ... whatever. I've never purchased one nor do I ever plan to (mostly due to just knowing people who DO purchase them so I can just use theirs if I get that DESIRE). Then again, it's pretty much the same logic to me as fighting games: I don't really do multiplayer games that often so I never feel the need to purchase them. A few exceptions, notably the FPS genre since the single player is at least entertaining to me, but that's really how it works for me.

Not a frat guy, I can't fucking stand them honestly, but, in the same vein, I'd be hard pressed to not call my college career "frat"-like; the dorm environment we have here is pretty much a fraternity (notably that of Animal House) ... just without the whole paying for friends. And fucking our roomates.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
16 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”