Dream land

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

716 posts

Do you remember your dreams?

Frequently
25%
Sometimes
38%
Rarely
31%
Never
6%

Total votes: 71

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dream land

Postby Cottontofu » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm

What a horrible nightmare, I was restarting to read Negima...
I don't like this manga because of the huge amount of fanservice and I'm not into harem stuff...

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 pm

I had a dream that I was an unhappy student of marine biology, a subject I was interested in when I was a kid. Poor dream-me. :(

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 pm

I used to have all kinds of weird dreams when I was younger. Now though, I rarely remember them and when I do they are generally mundane, like 'Oh hey, I'm at work.' XD

There was one I had not too long ago though that was kinda weird.

I was in Japan at a used game shop, where I was browsing about. I asked to see a few games, where the clerk bagged up the few games I just wanted to look at and placed it on the counter. For some reason, I left it alone and wandered to their figurine section and saw a bunch of cool stuff. One particularly stood out to me though - a statue featuring Marth (of Fire Emblem) and Alice Margatroid (of Touhou) when suddenly I could hear the crowd in the Super Smash Bros. cheering out 'Marth!' to the tune of . I then woke up, not really sure what the crap had just happened. X3

I don't even know. ._. I've always found dreams to be really interesting, which kinda makes me sad that I don't remember them much any more.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:47 pm

That's kind of cute. ^~^

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I was thrown in prison because I made mistakes in my English at some social.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 am

About 30 seconds of contemplating what went wrong. Most of the dream was of the social and being taken away.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:35 pm

I had a very long dream about me and a good friend of mine being in a relationship. Well, she still had her boyfriend in the dream, we were just cheating, I guess? I had a crush on this girl in grade 10, but that's been a while now. We went to a big rodeo at night, and ended up sneaking around avoiding her parents, and fell asleep in the same bed at her place. No sex, or anything, but cuddling.

I have no fucking idea where this came from.

I very very rarely remember my dreams, and the ones I do are always action-packed. I feel kind of creepy. I haven't thought about my friend in that way in a while, she's had a boyfriend for a few years.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Plot-twist: It was not a dream.

Don't mix Mountain Dew with Pixie Sticks.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

I dreamt that I was visiting my family in Texas. And that for some reason I and my siblings were still going to school there. I had an assignment I super had to finish, but I was leaving for Cali the next day. Thankfully the teacher let me take the textbook and I'd just mail it back once I finished the assignment. Also, when I was driving my car out of from the school, my younger brother Matthew was pressing down on the gas pedal and wouldn't stop.

I might be psychologically stressed about my family coming to visit this weekend.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:26 pm

^ Ah, I remember football. I got hit more than the goal, which is guess is some type of success.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Think rugby but with body armor.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 pm

^ For people who want to be tough, but not too tough.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Okay, I had some weird dreams last night.

First one was pretty nice (I was wooing a lady!) up until the little yeti's clearly-abusive father showed up. Long story short, I had an opportunity to teleport away, but I used that on the little yeti instead. The dream ended like this:
Yeti: "You know that was single use, right?"
Me: "Yep."
Yeti: "You know I'm going to kill you now, right?"
Me: "Yep."
And then I woke up.

Second one ended with me being stalked by a chef. I'm pretty sure that dream would have ended in murder if my alarm had not gone off. (Or was it Rosencrantz jumping into my lap? FUCK.)

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Had a long weord dream again this morning. I knownit was morning because I woke up earlier in the morning and drifted off again. This seems to be the only time I remember my dreams, between 7-11 in the mornings if I wake up and drift back to sleep.

I was living in my grandparent's house with a few other families, could have been post-apocalypse. My mom and a single mother and her baby lived there but I think there were others. A man broke in to abuse the single mother and take the baby. We fought, I got beat up but got up again and beat him up, I hit him again and again. Then I looked him in the eyes and saw that he wasn't going to try it again. I took the baby back to the mother who was crying on the couch, and was told I had to kill the man. I refused, because I saw in his eyes how much he was hurting inside and I walked away with tears falling down my face knowing if he did anything again it would be my fault.

That's the third dream I've remembered this month, which is crazy for me. I love being able to remember my dreams, even if they're emotional and weird like that one.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

^ Sounds like a western.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

716 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”