Dream land

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

716 posts

Do you remember your dreams?

Frequently
25%
Sometimes
38%
Rarely
31%
Never
6%

Total votes: 71

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dream land

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 am

My grade teacher was teaching me (at my current age) French grammar and Math. Then he disappeared and other teachers came to my house to see what was going on, actually he fell asleep in the toilet...

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Had the first nightmare I've remembered having in my whole life two mights ago. I got eaten by zombies. I woke up panting, but it wasn't too scary.

Tonight I infiltrated a giant Skrull moonbase. A lot more happened but it was sweet. But my alarm rang to drag my ass to church.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 am

I retrieved my cat (it ran away a year ago) but my Leo attacked me, without recognizing me :(

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 am

As the Demi-fiend in SMT 3 I witnessed the Conception with Yuko... in a classroom with people, and instead of eradicating all humans the Conception turned them into zombies. And one of the students in the classroom (Isamu, another key character) had a seizure and was becoming a zombie.

Strangely I couldn't use violence to survive, and Yuko disappeared...

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:13 pm

^ That's weird, punching usually works.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm

I dreamed that I was visiting family in Texas and it was the last day. Before I knew it, I was near the airport and panicking because I had not gotten to see grandmother. My family assured me that I would get to see her before I left on the plane.

My grandma died about a year ago.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

The fuck was that? The FUCK was that? Celtic curse nightmare. Terrified; cannot get back to sleep. Must snuggle cats.

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:59 pm

I had a dream where I was just sitting there waiting for someone to arrive at the meeting point specified in the text message. What nonsense! I don't text anybody. That dream made me realize just how boring my dreams are.
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:23 am

I had a dream that the Doctor rescued this woman from a creature made of pure concentrated imagination that had created an alternate dimension with its mind. Because it had neither seen nor heard of the Doctor before, the Doctor could not exist in his world until the Doctor managed to get juuuuust close enough to describe the Tardis to the captive woman so that she could in turn describe it to the creature... thereby allowing it to exist!

Anyway, later on we found ourselves running through a tunnel deep inside some kind of jungle... away from a spidercat with a bowling ball for a face that was encased in armor made of ancient Mayan stonework and shaped vaguely like the Millennium Falcon. Also it was equipped with lasers. I drew a picture:

Turns out the spidercat was only chasing us because we scared it and its lasers were only set to stun. We made friends with it and it came along with us on our further adventures!

...some people dream of showing up to school or work naked. Welcome to a Trifkin brain.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:21 am

I could use a really good dream tonight. Been a while since I had one.

But hey, at least no bad ones.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 am

Trifkin: I know that feel, my brain does weird things during my sleep too, but at least you had some great adventures :)

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 am

I haven't put one of my huge dreams in here in a while, huh. The last few were really personal, unfortunately.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Scary dream. Scary dream. Scary, Lovecraftian, my-entire-family-is-in-danger dream. o_o

Stupid man, why didn't you think to molotov the building before they made it a rest stop.

716 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”