Dream land

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

716 posts

Do you remember your dreams?

Frequently
25%
Sometimes
38%
Rarely
31%
Never
6%

Total votes: 71

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Dream land

Postby zamisk » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 am

As someone who has seen several moose before, yes.

As someone who has eaten moose before, yum.

Seriously. I am not usually much for meat, but I could eat nothing but moose until the day I die. It is the most delicious meat in the world. Moose meat awakens something in me.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 am

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 pm

^It's really funny to me that moose exist in both Canada and Sweden. I think about this a lot, actually, and how pissed off a lot of the 17th-century naturalists would have been to come to ~THE NEW WORLD~ and find a bunch of familiar animals.

Anyway, lets try to make sense of my dream...

So I saw a TV advertisement that was basically a school for furries. Or at least, a school where concerned parents of furries can send their children. I went. I wasn't even a kid, but I wanted to see it.

It was disappointingly un-furry. A lot of the people there were even jocks who didnt use the internet. There were like two hyperactive kids who ran around with tails saying NYAAAN and that was it. Boring.

Then they started using League of Legends in their lessons, to teach teamwork. Now, I'm not a fan of League of Legends. But I was better at it than most of the people there. However, I wasn't very teamy, so I got bad grades. The other thing was, this wasn't normal LoL, you could do shit like pick up pieces of broken weapons from dead champions and put them together into new weapons. But I couldn't figure out how to use them, since a champion's weapon is kind of set...

We more or less "graduated" which was more like...we were thrown out into the field, because secretly all of our lessons were training us to be space bounty hunters. I was staying in a shitty apartment with Steve Irwin, who obnoxiously was watching youtube videos all day of stuff like people getting kicked in the nuts, shouting things to me like HAVE A GO AT THIS

Every day I would basically be driven in a shitty van to another planet, the main one being some kind of lava world with huge floating platforms. I had to shoot switches to get the lava level to rise and fall so I could platform to the other side of chasms. I had a ship I could command to carry things around and drop them where I needed them, and bomb areas full of badguys, and blow open doors. There were a lot of lizardy aliens I had to fight, but they were kind of flimsy and I had a bunch of armor, so I could basically kick them into lava when I was in a bind.

So all of the other students were at different parts of the planet, and by working out the general directions we were going, we figured out we were closing in on a central point. We all managed to get there at the same time, solved a stupid puzzle, and found a portal going to...another lava place, but this was more like a barren hell dimension. And standing in front of us was some kind of satanic monster, like a Balrog/Pit Fiend. We figured out that the furry school was some secret society of demon slayers recruiting kids to defeat an ancient evil I guess? But at that moment, I had access to all of the stupid weapons I made in the LoL-like game, and I was able to kill it until it died. Meh!

I remember coming back the the apartment (by van) and finding out Steve Irwin had used all the hot water in the shower

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Summary:
"Hey. I haven't seen you since we were coworkers way back when. Funny I should meet you on this time-travelling tour bus. Let's go rollerblading in 1800s London together." I should mention it was kind of like, a time freeze (everything around us was sort of sepia tone) and no one was on the streets so it was kind of cool. At some point we realized that if we don't return to the tour we will be STUCK HERE FOREVER.

I never got to see more of the dream because a bug jumpkicked my face and woke me up.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 pm

^ There's fake carrot made of coconut in some carrotcake.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Last night I dreamt that I played a country-building game with my girlfriend (and possibly other people).

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:07 am

._. If it tastes good I don't really care. I love coconut and I love carrot.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 am

Cocorrot cake!

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 am

^ I like coconutcake, but I'd like to try more carrotcake.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:52 am

Just about punted my companion from my bed. ~.~

It was one of those times where you sort of step into the gate of dream but you are still tethered to consiousness. I was drifting off and all of a sudden I saw myself tripping. O.O Naturally I "kicked" because I was trying to get my footing. Thankfully she was on the other side of me or I would have felt really bad.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:03 pm

I had a dream last night where me and three friends were kidnapped from... some place. We managed to fight our way to freedom by highjacking the car that was taking us wherever right before I woke up.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Another time travelling dream, of the other variety.

This time, time travellers came to my time, my place. It's not like they were scientists, either. Pretty normal looking people of diverse age and profession. I showed them around to a world that... couldn't really reveal much since their attire was not far from what we wore, though I guess they could have purchased it during their trip because a few of them wore clothes from an earlier time period.

One of them grew very attached to me and when it was time to go home she wouldn't let go of me. ;~; Was kind of cute, but mostly awkward. Finally woke up not long before they went off on their way.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Scream. Scream. Scream. Scream. Oww throat.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

716 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”