My Bloody Valentine

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Bloody Valentine

Postby Vapour Trail » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 am

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

OMFG that was the best show ever. They didn't move around so much, but they didn't really need to. That's because they made up for it by demolishing everyone's eardrums.

Here's a YouTube video of one of my favorite songs from them:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njqRt7PH-5I[/youtube]

So, that short feedback section in the middle of that song? During their live set, they extended that part to like 15 minutes at least. And that part was LOUD. Literally felt like there was an earthquake going on, at times. People were walking out of the venue because they couldn't stand it anymore, and those that stayed but didn't have earplugs were shoving their fingers in their ears. Badass!

Luckily I brought earplugs, but even though I was in the back of what was a fairly large venue with earplugs in place, it was still pretty overwhelming.

EDIT: The only bad part was $4.00 for a Redbull, are you kidding me? And they were the small cans, too. I hate when venues overcharge for drinks like that. Which is most of them, I guess.

Vedruk
Ragelope

Postby Vedruk » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:57 pm

nice poem XD

And eeeee at the loud. I hate loud music.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”