No More Heroes 2 - Desperate Struggle

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
scy
Manticor

No More Heroes 2 - Desperate Struggle

Postby scy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynVT0Rb7bBc[/youtube]

Mm...indeed.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:05 am

I didn't buy the first game because I was afraid of it being like GTA. :[

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 am

It is probably the only game I played on the Wii that I enjoyed.

Edit: Incidentally, it is nothing like GTA ... well, sort of. The between-missions are pretty GTA-lite in the sense it's an "open" world where you do small time jobs ... but that is a pretty weak and forced comparison to be completely honest.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 am

I see that game around for pretty cheap and I just got more free money so I'll pick it up after things have been processed. The art style and premise caught my attention from the start, just needed an opinion that's not IGN, Gamespot or any mainstream gaming site. :3

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 am

Worth noting then that the bulk of the "fun" is just the sheer over-the-top violence, death, and the pretty fun boss fights. The between mission stuff is pretty fucking boring and wears out their welcome by around ... the second time.

Also, the zany humor is more than welcome personally. However, the over-the-top gore may be a bit unsettling if you're bothered by it. Worth noting, however, the non-American releases have it censored (...or, rather, the American release uses blood instead?).

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 pm

I knew someone was gonna bring this up, looks like Travis is gonna have to kill another 10 assassins to get laid XD

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:44 am

slipgate ranger
Ragelope

Postby slipgate ranger » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:04 pm

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”