Errrm, advice needed

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:45 am

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 am

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:44 am

When I go for a walk I just do a single warm-up I like before putting my shoes on and load up on water before leaving. Back when I took taichi with master Lim, he taught me how important it was to focus on proper breathing. It sounds really odd to say breathing is something that can be mastered since it's probably the first thing we learn to do, but it really affects everything. After a while, breathing slowly in and out of my nose has become natural for me. If it's an activity that's really tiring then you'll probably want to breath out of your mouth.

I really don't like to complicate going for a walk myself. If it's just a healthier alternative for getting from point A to point B and not like, a marathon or something, chances are I have other things to do and limited time.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:03 am

Even though my mom's in good shape (I never stop hearing comments on how I have a hot mom -_-), she bought a new treadmill less than two years ago. It really has become useful for blowing off steam after work (more so in the winter) XD

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 am

I am the most fit member of the household (despite my sucky lungs and lack of strength!) yet I'm playing the most WiiFit. As you said it can relieve stress, but sometimes it's also just fun! It feels really nice to have the heart pumping and getting the nice good stretch. Plus it feels like my spine has been rebuilt when I do a shoulder stand! xD

20 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”