What do you eat?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: What do you eat?

Postby noodles » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:07 am

were they like...mushroom balls?

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 am

No, they didn't have much substance to them. The mushroom bits were distinctly different.

Today I have hot cocoa! With a bit of cayenne. ~ <3

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Hot cocoa with cayenne sounds delicious. :3 I'll try a dairy-free version since I'm lactose intolerant.

Recently I have cravings for salad with canned tuna and whatever can be found in the fridge.

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Sorry for the double post, I tried these cookies and boy they are so tasty! The matcha is definitely fragrant without overpowering the cocoa. In the store I couldn't decide between those cookies and matcha Kit Kats, but it's worth finding a recipe for this goodness.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:49 am

That looks yummy, Cotton :P Where did you find it?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:12 am

I found them in a store in France for 5 euros, but there are also available here: http://www.amazon.com/Meiji-Matcha-Bisc ... B00HN8HP0K

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

About to eat chicken and bacon risotto, looking forward to it :D. I don't like mushrooms, which seem to be a staple in risotto in the UK, so they've been removed from the ingredients list.

[ | | | | ]

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Peanut butter cookies from scratch.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:32 pm

I just ate bacon.

For the first time in roughly ten years.

It felt... weird.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm having cravings for dark chocolate: whether it's infused with red pepper flakes or with sea salt, I love it.

This recipe calls for: unsweetened dark cocoa powder, honey (you can substitute it with maple syrup) and avocado. I recommend using ripe and fiberless avocados. The texture is so light and luscious I can't stop eating it, besides the cocoa flavor is intense enough to cover the avocado taste.

I found a checkerboard cookies recipe on Youtube and made these a month ago, I recommend using more flour and cocoa powder and freezing the dough for hours.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sat May 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Been craving one lately, so I made an Egg Sandwich.

Though, every time I make one, it does make miss Duchess' Egg Sandwiches. However, even if I were to have one now, I can at least recognize that it wouldn't be able to live up to eighteen and a half years of built up expectations. :(

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Made laab gai (chicken salad), served with steamed rice and lettuce. It was super tasty :3

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 am

Sneaky rum-based drinks at night at my grandparent's. You can only hear so many racist comments and stuff about Jesus before you need to kill them brain cells.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Pizza with extra cheese, 3 cheese blend, beef (it was very bland, I wish the place had meatballs or steak instead), onions, and banana peppers. Tasty, but oh so bad for my arteries, I'm sure.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 am

A Five Guys Burger joint opened up in my town earlier this year. It's fantastic.

3012 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”