Wikipedia presentation

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Wikipedia presentation

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Okay... I have a small presentation due on Dec 4. Can someone give me some help? I can handle the history of wikipedia on my own (I think), I just need a little help and information with how to work the damn thing.

I was thinking of probably just exploring a few pages and then going to the sandbox and type out a few codes as examples.

Can someone tell me how you do the coding and such. -_-; Meh... I can't believe I have to figure this damn thing out! :(

[] - [] - [] - []

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Uhm, what do you need to know? At the top of each article are little tabs that link to the article page itself, its talk page (where discussion about the article takes place), its history, and the source code of the page. In order to edit it, you just click one of the [edit] links next to each section. It's mostly just simple text. 's a cheat sheet.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:29 pm

THAT'S what I needed to know on the cheat sheet. ^_^

I have other questions, but since I'm in the middle of class I'll have to ask them later. Thanks!

[] - [] - [] - []

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”