Visual Novels

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

791 posts
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 am

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:19 am

Either that, or I'm seriously oblivious XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 am

^_^ We'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 am

Thanks XD ^_^;

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:45 am

[spoiler]I'm not getting that scene involving Yoh out of my mind anytime soon. I thought "the other scenes were small and simple, just read through 'cause fast forwarding is a bitch ESPECIALLY when everytime I go too far and try to load it takes two minutes for things to re-activate." -_-; That scene was the most disgusting and the LONGEST. I'm glad I got done with that tonight. I'm going to bed and putting some space in between me and it for a while.

*mutters* I can handle hentai occasionally and even laugh at it... but I SO have my limits... and that scene passed them.

I SO fucking want them to BAD END now!! >_< I had sympathy during the first one and felt "aww..." but now... I REALLY REALLY liked that ending!! It left Yoh alone![/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 am

BEST FUCKING HILLARIOUS MOMENT EVER XD

:3 Take away Saber's lunch and you get DEAD END!

And after you recover from Dead End and get the most hilarious Tiger Dojo ever!

Don't ask me what possessed me to click this option. I saved before it. I guess just random curiosity. XD

[] - [] - [] - []

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Wait until Heaven's Feel. I don't know why, but I've been laughing several times.

[spoiler]Then Shinji happened.

God damn you Sakura, WHY DID YOU STOP SHIROU!? YOU SHOULD OF LET HIM HIT THE BASTARD!! IN THE FACE!! REPEATEDLY!! That's the kind of event that would get the Shirou haters to join the normal readers cheering him on.[/spoiler]

EDIT: I guess I call this a real bad end in Heaven's Feel.

[spoiler]I made Shirou agree to be Rin's servant at the level of a curse. Sakura went berserk, and Rin said it was her duty to kill her. But because of the curse, Shirou couldn't do jack to stop her. BAD END.[/spoiler]

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 am

Obligatory:

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:38 am

[spoiler]Tohsaka killing Sakura (if I understood it right) = bad end?

Personally, I feel that's the greatest end you could probably receive XD

I haven't even gotten to know Sakura, but I already dislike her... the little whiny whelp!

<3 I love Rin! And I love how she tortures Shirou. It's just so something I would do![/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:48 am

HF BAD END?!
[spoiler]Considering other things ... yeah, it's a pretty bad end. There's quite a few "bad" ends that could be construed otherwise depending on the viewpoint.[/spoiler]

Real HF spoilers~
[spoiler]Considering that Sakura is the "heroine" of the arc, her dying is pretty bad.

Plus the whole sister murdering thing.[/spoiler]

Also, HF:
[spoiler]Sakura murdering Shinji = awesome. Shinji is a fucking ... ... ... lack of words right now to accurately describe how I feel about this.[/spoiler]

Moral of the story: I <3 RIN.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 am

Shinji
[spoiler]I don't know how he is in HF, but in Fate, I SO wanted Shirou to reach down Shinji's throw and rip out his ball - don't know if it's possible, but it sure would have been fun to see him try. ^_^ It's probably the ONLY thing I will say in Sakura's defense. That while I might perceive her as whimpy and a generic lolpathetic, I do sympathize with her.[/spoiler]

XD I'm looking forward to playing UBW cause I hear that's Rin's story. I should start be done with Fate soon. I just got done with their second love story and am going on Day 15 and I think that that's the last day or was it 15 days? Meh... can't remember. But, shouldn't be long now.

[] - [] - [] - []

Seniwac
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Seniwac » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 am

FINALLY done with Fate storyline. *phew*

:3 It was a kickass final fight, though. No lie. I think my favorite part was what Saber did when that dude (being allusive) hung her upside down. XD

[spoiler]The ending was sad but yet VERY good and fit. Okay it says "True End". Is it like Tsukihime now where I have to go back through and unlock some mystical second choice that's not opened and get "Good End". Though with an end like this, I'd kinda get pissed if they did mess with it, really. Please... try to be as unspoilerish as you can - especially if you include the other two arcs in the explanation.

Also... I'm missing a Tiger Dojo... #13... wth? :\ if it had been an earlier number I'd say "I missed it" but I was kinda saving and going through all the paths there at the end. The Bad Ends were just too fun to miss - and even funner to see "oooh, so that's how this choice impacted this scene."[/spoiler]

Also, completely unrelated but my curiosity is peaked just because I thought I'd get some sorta "ending" scene... that Movie Gallery - is all there is to it ONLY going to be the "Opening" animation. :( I was hoping for like some kewl ending song sequence at least.

BTW: piano version of Illusion makes me drool!

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 am

Endings
[spoiler]
Only Fate lacks a double ending, I believe. Think there's a Good End for the PS2 version though. Not sure.

As for Bad Ending #13, I believe that's the one where you pretty much have to just be mean to Saber the entire arc. <5 Saber points, I believe? It's the only hard one anyway.[/spoiler]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
791 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”