Favorite Kind of Cheese

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

13%
No votes
88%
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 8

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Favorite Kind of Cheese

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 pm

*raises hand* I hate cheese. It's absolutely the most disgusting stuff ever invented.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 pm

I <3 cheddar, mozzarella, white american, and monterey.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:48 am

I eat most stuff above hard. Hard cheese like Cheddar...I only like it as a flavor. I don't like it in my food.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 am

I tend to go for cheeses in the semi-soft to fresh/whey range, as I like gooeyness and give in my cheese, although I have nothing against the other categories. Blue cheese is good too.

Not a fan of the various American "Cheese Products", but I have been known to melt the occasional slice of Kraft or whatever on my toast.

Random cheesy food thought of the moment: Emmental & egg crepe. Mmmm.

Also: Ebichu.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 am

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:06 am

Grown quite fond of havarti recently so I suppose I'll go with that. Though ... cheese is delicious anyway so they're all winners.

Onigiri
Wyvern

Postby Onigiri » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:51 am

Hmmmm, Brie.
One of the few cheeses I eat, next to those they put in/on warm food.

But I only eat it on a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, boiled egg and bacon.
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana!

( b^ .^)b o( º . º)o d(^ o ^)b o(º . º )o d(^. ^d )

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 am

I made a snack platter with some mint tea while I watched my friend's presentation. It had crackers with many kinds of cheese. This one cheddar tasted really, really, really horrible. Just wow. Cheddar shouldn't taste fishy. :( I'll avoid that from now on.

Texas Jedi
Ragelope

Postby Texas Jedi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 pm

I ate some nasty cheese at Disney World. This was well over 15 years ago though. We ate at the restaraunt in Sweden/Norway in Epcot. The had lots of cheese there because it mainly a buffet type of restaraunt.

This one cheese was described as a dessert cheese. It tasted horrible I can barely describe because I have blocked the memory. I do remember the worse thing was that it melted to you tongue so you had to scrape your tongue to get the taste out of your mouth.
nothing to see here move along.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 am

OMFG

I've eaten that cheese.

12 years ago for me. I didn't remember it until now.

Did you do the Viking ride?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:16 am

Disneyland is supposedly better than Disneyworld, which I don't get, since Disneyworld is so much bigger.

I've never been to florida, but I live next to Disneyland. The fireworks freak out all the dogs around here >_>

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 am

original = better?

Now I want cheese.

Texas Jedi
Ragelope

Postby Texas Jedi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Yeah I did the viking ride. It was new when I went there.

I think it is because you can do Disneyland in a day. Disneyworld is more stay a week and you might see all there is to see.
nothing to see here move along.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Disneyworld is better than Disneyland. I work in the travel industry and everyone I know who's gone to both say Disneyworld every time. Personally I've only gone to Disneyland and I hated it. But theme parks are so not my thing.

Although I will go to Moomin World oneday :D.

I love cheese but I'm allergic to it :(.

[ | | | | ]

15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”