How do you get into the Fan Fiction Group?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GherkiKnight
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do you get into the Fan Fiction Group?

Postby GherkiKnight » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 pm

^_^ Welcome to the forums, GherkiKnight! I'm glad you found us and even more happy that you are interested in posting up your fan fictions.

First, to answer your more immediate question: there is no Fan Fiction Group. If you are interested in posting up your fan fiction story ideas simply hop over to this forum:

And just start posting!!

Now for your other questions:
All Usergroup listings can be found by simply clicking the "Usergroup" button above on the site.

There are actually only two "Usergroups" here at ItL. One is the ItL Moderators, which is a closed group (obviously) and the only members of this group are Kinokokao and ZetaBladeX13.

The second Usergroup is the NSFW Usergroup. This is an open Usergroup. Simply select it by clicking "View Information" and on the page are a list of all the members of the group as well as a "Join the Group" button. By clicking this button it sends an automatic message to the Admin (me) and when I've gotten it, I will join you up. - And at any time after you have joined, you can freely choose, by going to this same page, to unjoin, and it will do so immediately.
- The only thing that this usergroup has access to that's different than any other, though, is the the forum NSFW section and the gallery NSFW section. Obviously, you must be 18+ or older (I do NOT check age though - I don't take that responsibility).

I hope this answers all your questions. ^_^ If now, feel free to ask!
Last edited by Maxine MagicFox on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 am

You misspelled my name ... XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:51 am

Oops. I forgot that X

[] - [] - [] - []

GherkiKnight
Ragelope

Postby GherkiKnight » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Pickle.

HammerMagic
Ragelope

Postby HammerMagic » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 am

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

Any option to join the group from ?

HammerMagic
Ragelope

Postby HammerMagic » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

HammerMagic
Ragelope

Postby HammerMagic » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:50 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”