Help Max decide: Wii vs PS3!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

204 posts
Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Gears is still one of the better UE3 engine releases. Also, their use of the color grey is groundbreaking(lybad).

From a technical standpoint, the only real complain I have for Gears is the colors ... but for the setting, I suppose it makes sense that everything looks like RUIN AND DEATH AND BROWN.

[spoiler]obligatory brownguard joke[/spoiler]

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Hah, oh well. I guess it was cheaper at the time that I bought. But, meh. It was worth every penny.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Can someone give me a little help?

I'm having fun with Okami, for the most part, with just one exception:

T-T I can't seem to fight right!
I can get the jumping attack to work perfectly (except that has a 7/10 chance of not landing).

:\ Am I just stupid or something? I've tried wagging the remote in time with what her strikes "should" be, doesn't work. I've tried waving back and forth as being one motion-strike - not worked, I've tried up and down. I can't seem to figure out the pattern. It will just work randomly, sometimes landing several consecutive blows (and ruining my chance for a Demon Fang), or sometimes I'll spend about a minute with nothing happening at all while enemies beat up on me and me wagging the remote arond like a lunatic - well, not really as I've realized that smooth-motions = better chance.

HELLLLLLP!
BTW: ? People have a hard time drawing with this thing? Ok, lines are hard but... uhh... it's call the Z button. But circles seem pretty easy - I've not missed once when calling the sun.

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 pm

@Mushroomface: Yeah, 50-60 dollars for a US copy is roughly what it was going for when I decided to buy it. In a way, it's still worth it but not if you can find it for cheaper. Plus it's a very niche title, blah blah blah, so most people probably wouldn't want to drop that much on such a risky purchase.

Importing it is the way to go. Plus it comes with some cheap-ass headphones.

204 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”