Recent Purchases Thread

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Re: Recent Purchases Thread

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:30 am

Paid for this little honey the other day. Obviously it'll take a while before he'll ship and then quite some time before he arrives home, but I'll wait for him.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:11 pm

I just bought XCOM Enemy unknown: Complete edition on steam cause sales. saddly it's a massive download and now i've gotta wait a long time
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Final Fantasy Explorers

I was shocked that one of my local Best Buys actually had both "Princess Monoke" and "Howl's Moving Castle" on Blu-Ray. Unfortunately, had to fight off the urge of impulse buying them.

Mozendo
Ragelope

Postby Mozendo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

I'mma purchase Stranger of Sword City LE today
Stoked for that

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 am

I bought Super Mario World tonight

I suck at it, but i hope i can get better.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm getting the Roy Amiibo, then I'll have all the Fire Emblem Amiibo! :D Until Corrin, anyways.

Also, I recently got myself the Deadpool Omnibus by Joe Kelly. Was much excite.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 am

I've bought myself LISA on steam. It seems like a decent experiance.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:17 pm

One of my most recent purchases is Story of Seasons, I love taking care of my farm.

And I got Bravely Second for Monsieur's birthday. :3

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Best Buy got a new shipment in, so I figured why not since it's on sale: "Princess Mononoke" on Blu-Ray. :D

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 am

Finally got a Steam controller. Maybe it's just because I haven't gotten used to a controller since the GC, but I love it so far. Xbox and PS controller have never felt right to me, but this one does as I'm getting used to it.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Had to replace my broken 3DS with a New 3DS so that I can play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Wolf Children on Blu-ray.

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Picked up a SNES at a yard sale a few weeks ago, it came with mario paint, super metroid (this one even had the box), megaman x, super mario kart, and mario world.

Fortunately all the games and controllers were in working order (though mario world sadly can't hold a save...)

I'd say it was well worth the $30 I spent on it though. Yard sales really do have some quality goods sometimes.
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 am

super metroid in the box???

thats so awesome....

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 pm

I could buy a laptop that works, a the nintendo-switch, or a magic amazon fake book. Hmm.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

4960 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”