HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASO

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

noodles
ItL Moderator

HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASO

Postby noodles » Sat May 23, 2009 8:40 am

HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2 HARUHI SEASON 2

is out

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Oh dear.

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sat May 23, 2009 3:55 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Sounds like wood is a weird way to put it. Makes me curious.

[spoiler]Was going to wait for any non-terrible fansub group to work on it (seriously, Dattebayo and CoalGuys are my options?).

ps, also, didn't this air like two days ago?[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 23, 2009 4:24 pm

I heard that the character designs and the animation were very sucky and low quality. Mostly, all I've heard thus far is complaint after complaint.

[] - [] - [] - []

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sat May 23, 2009 4:31 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 4:34 pm

wat. Sounds like wood is legitimately curious as I'm not sure what wood sounds like >> Waiting for my d/l to finish so I can find out myself.

Edit: Which humorously went to ~1m to finish from hours once I posted this.
Edit2: Of course, I also need to find wherever I put the first season so I can compare voices ... oh fucking god.

[spoiler]<-- doesn't really care for Haruhi.[/spoiler]

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat May 23, 2009 4:55 pm

I think noodles is excited about Haruhi being out.

That or his cat died.

I don't speak noodlese...

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 5:09 pm

I need to find my S1 to compare but uh ... off-hand, they sound and look the same.

Edit: Audio bitrate is subpar I'll say that but I just got done marathoning a bunch of blu-ray stuff so ... yeah. Might just be a bad encode possibly (TV source after all) but ... no, I follow a few other TV releases (FMA notably) that sound better. MEH WHO KNOWS. I'll wait for a non CoalGuys sub or something.

[spoiler]That and this is Episode 8 according to like everywhere rather than start of S2. I'm confused but probably just an extended version of S1 rather than a full S2. Who knows.[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 23, 2009 8:05 pm

From what I understood it's season 1 with more episodes.

I liked Haruhi, don't get me wrong, but, the mainstream of it has turned me off (like what happened with Naruto) and I'm not such a hater that I wouldn't want to watch a second season, but I'm not a fan that i want to watch the first season ALL OVER again with different art (better or not) and more episodes.

And I'm not such a fan that I am interested in purchasing the boxset of the series - and turned off even less by the fact that I heard that it was "properly ordered".

I really wish they would either A) create a damn second season or B) NOT and GET OVER IT and MOVE ON.

Well, then again, I've got no interest in Kyo-Ani recently. K-On is just... x_x bleh.... And I SO hate the art.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat May 23, 2009 8:16 pm

I hate you~. 99% of the reason I'm starting to watch K-ON is the art. Though I haven't SEEN any of it so who knows what my thoughts are on the plot. I'll probably hate it if it's anything like Hidamari which was fucking terrible (as a comedy).

[spoiler]With shitty character design.[/spoiler]

Anyway, it is just Season 1 with the new episodes placed where they belong from what I've seen (which means the next episode isn't until ... mid-June). Maybe I need to find my first season again since it doesn't look any different than what I remember (well, color tone is washed out a bit but who knows). They're also airing the episodes in the chronological order (hence the placing things where they belong) this time.

Anyway, it is a bit confusing they waited so damn long for a "second" season since they've had the material to continue. Since they're following it rather well (-ish), it makes sense for more seasons to carry the story on.

[spoiler]Plus to milk it for money.[/spoiler]

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Hush. Haruhi and Hidamari are both awesome. K-On is bound to be awesome too (waiting for it to finish airing/subbing so I can watch it all at once).
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

76 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”