Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: QQ moar

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Right now I'm an Alicorn, and I'm sad because I was a terrible friend, and tend to worry too much (I sent applications to universities and damn it is nerve-wracking).
Because I fear uncertainty and boredom (I'm afraid of being boring and doing boring stuff) I bugged most of my friends with my fears and nightmares.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 pm

^ Were they angry?
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:57 pm

^ Won't they be sad if you don't tell them?

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Last edited by Cottontofu on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 pm

^ They'd be sad if you're scared alone.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm

I hate being reminded that my orthodontist gave up on my brother and I, pretty much. Pretty much, giving me a retainer is never a good idea, because I find them incredibly uncomfortable. I also constantly lose them, because the orthodontist makes it not just something I wear at night.

I mean, even my parents told me that he gave up on me, when I got older. I was like, "Yeah, I figured." I could go into what makes the subject a sore one for me, but in a nutshell, I had a lot more confidence issues in middle school than I do now. Getting told "You're doing it wrong" at the orthodontist for a whole 2 hours, every time you visited got pretty tough.

The rational thought would be, "Well, if you wanted the scolding to stop, start doing things right." It did not exactly work that way, for me, back then.

Would I go back and ask for a retainer for my bottom teeth, which I'm noticing having some issues? Nope. Not from that guy, if he's going to assume I'm no different than I was in middle school. That and it's too expensive.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

I know that feel Drathi, cease contact with this orthodontist and find a new one if you're willing to wear a retainer for months (or years, depends on your condition).

Still not feeling good, well it takes time to fully recover...

Received a call this morning by my parents' toxic friend, judging and nagging me "you're not gonna find a job with a militarian voice like yours, can't you sound like a woman?".
Considering how bad my mood was, I immediatly put an end to the conversation by "I have something on the stove, bye", otherwise I would have been really bitchy and offensive.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

^ Do you need to be polite? That sucks.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 pm

^ Well, yeah, if he acts surprised about children costing money, that's crazy.

Why is it hard to find clips of Harlock ramming things? It makes no sense.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 pm

The problem is that they're asking us to chip in and when we do, it's not enough.

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”