Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: QQ moar

Postby PLA » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

CAAAPCOOOOOM!
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 pm

When I started getting more money for the household, we got a lot poorer. We often get poorer when my mother has access to more money. Last month, 5000 SEK just vanished for no reason.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Aw, that sucks, PLA :(
Don't give your mom access to your money?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

It sounds like your mother has a problem.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

^ She has the same bank as me, so the numbers can get messed up. She does buy an awful lot of bread sometimes, though. A conspicuous amount of bread.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Okay, so I get that my family is having issues with getting money to put as all through college (at the most, there will be 3 of us at a time in school). What pisses me off about this is that my Dad is wanting me to take a Dental MBA to manage a satellite office--he thinks I can do it. I know myself. I can't handle anything that involves managing stuff.

And on top of this, my Mom is all, "You've only been exposed to history stuff." Well, um... yeah, it's my major. And my minor is Anthropology. I kind of have to get my requirements out of the way to graduate. So I can, you know... get a Master's in History.

I'm ticked off because the way she worded it, she made it seem like she didn't want me to go after what I've wanted for years. She's discouraged writing as a career, and then I finally find something I enjoy and she encouraged it. Now, it feels like she wants to discourage that too. I'm not going to forsake my own goals just to help him out. If he wants me to do this, he and mom better help me find a way to get MY goal as well as what they want.

Seriously, I've been working my ass off in college so I can make my own life, for once. I love my parents, but this is getting annoying. I understand why they're asking, but it's like... All this is doing is making me just want to just shut down a little.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 am

^ Well, duh.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 pm

You have my support Drathi, my parents had the same reaction when I had to choose between several colleges for my Master degree, but as long as everything is clear in your mind you will go far.

I'm being less and less patient, this isn't good...

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 am

Yooouuutuuuuube! Why is my subscriptionbox gone?

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 am

I don't care if my mother doesn't support me in every decision I take, but the most annoying part is when she tries to monitor and policy what I do everyday.
She's backstabbing me and being a real bitch just because I don't want to go on vacation with her.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:38 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 pm

^ That's the one I have to use, now. Before today, my bookmark to old one still worked.
Now every video takes up much more space. I can see at most four at a time, so much more scroll.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Thank you Hong for your support *hugs*

I'm having mixed feelings: summer break is great for doing stuff I didn't have time to do, but at the same time I can't wait to go back to school :|

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”