Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Postby Cottontofu » Sun May 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Trifkin: Can I punch this guy in the face for you? Oh wait that would be too nice... As being strongly against gender roles, I don't want my children to grow up with this kind of bullshit that can hinder their potential. But it would be almost impossible to achieve...

I don't mind sports, except soccer (or football for my European fellows) because this sport is so boring and even some of its fans can be annoying. For example: I kept being annoyed by people at the office because they watched the World Cup last year.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Whoa. I don't think we should demonize someone we don't know too much. I myself bordered on that with my second post. As Trifkin said, he is not a bad guy outside of this aspect from how it sounds. Drinking problem perhaps, maybe a little lacking on awareness in some issues due to his upbringing, maybe some insecurities... But gosh. We all probably have a worse flaw or two, right? I know I do.

I mean, if he only implied this while in a state of poor awareness or delusion, it's not really a fair assessment of character, right? Granted, if it's still discomforting in the sense it could suggest bad intentions, then yeah you definitely want to get out of there. Regardless, wanting to live independently, hard to go wrong with that!

Of course not to dismiss people wanting to rant in the rant thread, but I can't help but feel bad in my consciousness when someone you don't know is sort of demonized, you know? Maybe that's just me.

As for sports, I'm not a fan of the popular ones, but I love martial arts and like practices. Did fencing at a regional level for much of my teenage years.

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Hong: Hey I was just kidding, although I disagree with his gender bias.

And I also enjoy martial arts, whether it comes to practicing or watching.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun May 31, 2015 11:18 pm

Ignorance is more forgivable than malice.

My body aches from this weekend.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:40 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 am

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 am

Yesterday my head hurt so much I almost passed out, unable to work properly. So I had to go back home by taxi and take lots of rest and paracetamol. Fortunately I recovered after getting enough sleep and eating hearty meals, but still it bothered me to be unable to be active.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:00 am

I don't think I like the woman my grandfather has moved in with... and that is awkward. Particularly since I seem to be the only one willing to talk with him at this point.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:52 pm

While I don't mind reading a second year on the art course, I REALLY wanted to get into the video game artist course this year (much like the last two years) and I was feeling more confident applying this year, what with a wider variety in my folder. But yeah, was denied the opportunity for an interview again. Been sulking pretty much the whole day because of it. I just want to get closer to my dream, that's all.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 am

I can't see a future.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:46 pm

:( I have to work tomorrow, the second Saturday in a row as I've got such a ridiculous deadline to meet :(

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm

I might have to work today too, it sucks :(.

[ | | | | ]

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 am

You know what's great? Going to bed and not finding it drenched in cat piss.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

I think you're missing out on something there. Cat piss adds to the aroma of the room.

[ | | | | ]

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:54 pm

I have to hide all desktop-icons to hide some desktop-icons.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”