Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Postby zamisk » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:11 pm

^Not having time to work enough hours to make enough money to go to classes that take up all my time

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Got a cold. So ill. Urgh.

It hit me hardest on essay deadline day too, so my proof reading was terrible :(.

[ | | | | ]

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Get well soon Archaic!

Not really pissed off but it mildly annoys me that some French supporters berate and go 'boo' whenever a French athlete or team loses the game. I went to a judo tournament a couple days ago and it happened a lot.

Of course I support France but also other countries because of their performances.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 pm

^ Hon hon hon le fromage.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 am

That piece of shit Sony won't stop blocking my payments. No, it's not the bank, and they know it's not the bank.

"It's automatic, though, blublublub."
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:20 pm

My sleep schedule (if you can still call it that) is completely messed up and it doesn't look like it wants to be fixed. Trying only makes me even more exhausted. And it doesn't help that my brain goes into overdrive at the worst possible moments.

| |

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Ugh, SLEEP! >3<' I don't need it, but what I do need? Enthusiasm and not to burn out my creativity during school! (Almost done with High School, just 3 more months and a few weeks!!!!)

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm

WHITE SUBTITLES WITHOUT BLACK BORDERS! Seriously, what's the point? It makes things so hard to read, especially on programs that have a lot of snow in them. Just add a black border. Seriously.

[ | | | | ]

Mozendo
Ragelope

Postby Mozendo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:44 am

NIS American had a press event yesterday for their 2016 games.
Operation Babel wasn't one of them.
I'm angry
Someone tell me I have pretty nails

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:50 pm

You have pretty nails.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:11 pm

A three month notice period is soooooo long. Just over half way through but urgh, forever.

[ | | | | ]

Mozendo
Ragelope

Postby Mozendo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:33 am

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:20 pm

So the only 80s radio station in my area has now turned into a [*not enough expletives*] country station... Because 7 of them, prior to, wasn't enough.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:15 am

Internet radio? Plus, it's not as if the '80s are still making new music, so you could just dump a few GB of tracks on your favorite music player and be done with it.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Internet radio is, unfortunately, not possible for me when I'm out and about in my car. Which is really the only time I'm ever listening to a radio. The car itself does not have a USB port to stream music from and its CD player, while still works, does not function properly anymore.

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”